X L I . T W O B E C O M E O N E

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

Remember to vote and comment <3

:::WARNING:::
AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER THERE'S A MATURE SCENE REGARDING FORCED SEXUAL PLAY. THIS IN NO WAY IS COMMENDING FORCED SEX. THIS IS MERELY CATERING TO A COUPLE'S SEXUAL FANTASIES. IF YOU FEEL THAT READING ANY FURTHER MAY TRIGGER YOU, SKIP THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

——————————
X L I . T W O B E C O M E O N E

S A R A H

Date night. The night I've been looking forward to for the last two days. Hell, all week.

Not only that, but it's also Friday and who doesn't love Fridays? Crazy people. That's who.

I step out of the shower stall where I'd just spent an extended amount of time soaking my sore muscles and letting the scalding hot water beat on my face to relieve me of the stress my body has been holding onto. It's been one hell of a week with work as we prepare for a mare out at Roberts Stables to give birth any day now, on top of our other usual clients that come into the office. My mind literally has been on zombie mode the last two days and to say I needed this weekend break, is the understatement of the century.

Wrapping the soft towel around my body, I lean my front against the cabinet and rest my hands on the edge of the counter. Due to the hot shower, the entire room is still steamy and the large mirror is completely saturated. Disabling me from being able to see my own reflection. Needing a moment to unjam my thoughts of work and allow the rest of my life and what I need to do, such as get ready for my date, I close my eyes, taking in a few deep breaths.

God, I need a massage, a serious pampering session. I wonder if Adam would be down to rub oil all over my muscles to help me relax? Who am I kidding? Of course, he would because that man knows that he'll get a happy ending out of it.

A smile forms on my face, thinking about my crazy, lovable guy and I open my eyes to begin getting ready. Since the mirror is still covered in a layer of mist, I reach up, using my hand to wipe a portion of the dew that covers it. I'm not about to try and do my make-up blind.

When I wipe a portion of the mirror so I can see a blur of my reflection, a large figure behind me catches my eye, making my heart stop. I open my mouth to scream at the same time I back straight into a hard chest. However, my scream is muffled as a hand is tightly placed over my mouth.

I can tell it's a man, a muscular one at that, and begin to back up into the intruder, clawing at his arms to try and scratch my way free. It's pointless though because he's wearing a black long-sleeve shirt, stopping my nails from penetrating his skin. He uses his free hand to grip my wrist, holding them against my chest as he begins to back out of the bathroom.

Something seems familiar about his hold but I don't think any more of it as I kick my legs up, trying to get my way free and I can hear his breathing pick up as he holds me firm against his chest.

When he backs up far enough, my body is turned around to face him and I reach up to slap his face that's covered with a black ski mask so only his eyes are seen. The only light in the room is the dim light of the small lamp on my nightstand, so I can't really tell who it is by his eyes since right now, they look almost black in the shadows of the room. Of all the times to not have my actual light on, it would be now.