L I V . A R R I V A L

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

Remember to vote and comment <3

——————————
L I V . A R R I V A L

S A R A H

"Oh, right there baby. Fuck, yes," I murmur into the pillow with absolute satisfaction. Exhilarating feelings of pleasure courses through my body and I tightly grip the eggplant colored sheets beneath me while Adam does his baby daddy and boyfriend duties.

"Harder. Yes, just like that. Oh my God. Don't stop," I gasp, closing my eyes tightly and biting my bottom lip.

Adam chuckles behind me as he continues pushing his callused fingers into my skin. All while rubbing small circles into a particular spot on my lower back. When he hits the right spot, helping the pain go away, I smack the mattress, and a moan escapes.

"Jesus Christ, baby, you'd think I was giving you some good dick right now," he murmurs from behind me as I lay on my side in our bed.

I stretch my legs out and sigh when I no longer feel the pain running down my back and left leg. The tenseness of my back muscles has finally gone away thank God.

Sciatic nerve pain is no joke. Especially when you're just shy of seven months pregnant. With the baby, the uterus, and any extra weight you've gained so far pushing down on it, it's a never-ending cycle of pain and sharp tingling numbness.

"Well, now that my back and leg aren't numb and killing me," I turn onto my back and grin at him while he leans up onto his elbow beside me.

I reach up to run my fingers through his loose curls and twirl a strand around my pointer finger. Adam smiles down at me and leans in to press his lips to mine. I lick the underside of his top lip before catching the bottom between my teeth and pull. "Take me, Daddy," I tease him and he narrows his eyes at me with a grim expression.

"That's a hard pass on the 'Daddy' thing for me baby and you know that. Besides, you know what I love being called in bed," he puts his mouth to my neck and nibbles on the sensitive skin.

"Yes, Master," I gasp and arch my back up as I feel the pull in my lower region. The tell-tale sign that Momma is in the mood for her man.

"Good girl," he groans.

My extremely giving lover of a boyfriend then tugs down on the top of my lavender silk nightie, exposing my breast. His mouth immediately latches onto my nipple and I swear I could skyrocket through the roof of our house with how damn sensitive my nipples are nowadays. It's gotten even worse the last week or so.

"Adam—," I moan while rolling my head back.

My hands find their way through his thick mop of hair and down his bareback. I drag my nails back up it, leaving my marks, and he growls with my nipple in his mouth before rolling it between his teeth. I pull his hair—hard—and when he looks up at me with a heated emerald gaze, I give him a challenging smile.

"You," he boasts with an authoritative tone, "need to behave." He then leans back on his knees before pulling me into a sitting position. Very carefully, he helps me turn over so that I'm on all fours.