L I I I . R E V E A L

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

Remember to vote and comment <3

——————————
L I I I . R E V E A L

S A R A H

"It's a girl."

"No, it's a boy."

"I think it's twins."

"Would you three stop with the arguing back and forth!? And fuck you on that last one," I glare at my oh so wonderful sister-in-law whose cunning smile shows the relation to my baby daddy so clearly it's annoying.

We, and when I say we I mean everyone in my immediate family are waiting in the large patient room for the ultrasound tech to enter so she can do my four-month ultrasound. It's the one room they use specifically for gender reveals so that you can invite family members to experience it with you. Since no one in my family got to do this with me when I was pregnant with Caleb, I wanted all of them here today with Adam and I as we found out what we are having.

My mom and Lexie giggle to themselves and Lee's shit-eating grin won't go away. Next to me, Adam chuckles as he holds my hand tightly. His leg jiggles and I reach over with my other hand to hold it still.

"Stop. You're making me nervous and when there's no reason to be," I mumble, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Sorry, baby," he grumbles before leaning in to press a soft kiss to my lips.

I begin to smile, my eyelids fluttering with yearning as I take him all in. He has since let his hair grow out a little more, much like he had it back in high school. Right now it is up in a bun on the back of his head and I don't know why but Adam with longer hair just does something amazing to my insides and my lower region. The facial hair he had before has grown in more, specifically around his mouth in a stubbled goatee. He doesn't keep a full and lengthy beard because he said it makes him look weird but that's okay because I love when he lets me shave his face for him.

His bright green eyes, so sexy, are staring back at me and traveling over my body before stopping at the growing pump of my belly. When his hand moves to rest on top of it, I feel the sweet tingling sensation that he always gives me whenever we touch.

"I love you," he grants me a wide, warm smile as he leans in again to kiss my forehead.

"I love you too," I put my hand over his on my stomach and squeeze.

I glance around the room as I ean back on my patient bed. Adam perches on the edge of the mattress and leans back against the padded headboard as well. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lean into him as I watch the people I love most in this world converse with one another.

Dad is talking with the rest of the guys being my brothers and the three boys. Chloe is beside Lexie and Lee while Mom has the twins balanced on each leg as she sits beside Dad who keeps tugging lightly at Brooke's little ponytail. Every time she turns around, he quickly looks away to continue talking with Jackson. I giggle to myself when she finally realizes it's Dad after Lexie points it out to her and she tugs on Dad's shirt. When he turns to her, she looks away quickly, just as he had. He chuckles proudly before pulling her off of Mom's lap and into his arms.