X L I V . B A D B O Y

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

Remember to vote and comment <3

——————————
X L I V . B A D B O Y

A D A M

Ten hours...

"It's been nearly ten hours since local residents Sarah Daniels-Garcia (29) and three young boys by the names of Caleb Garcia (9), Lance Michaelson (9), and Sam Daniels (10), have gone missing. The four were abducted by who authorities to believe the Mayor of Clinton Hill's very own son, Josh Brinker (31) and his accomplices, Thomas Scofield (31) and Hailey Peterson (23), who is a former Federal Bureaus of Investigation agent. They were seen being taken outside of Roberts Stables off of highway route 2 and heading East in both Daniels-Garcia's personal vehicle, a black Dodge Charger, and the abductors white Volvo XC60. Licenses plate numbers are posted on the bottom of this screen as well as pictures of everyone involved. If you happen to spot any of these people shown, please call the numbers down below. This is Vincent Rovali coming to you from Channel 3, Clinton Hills News."

I watch as Vinny does another announcement on the local news outside of the station and once again, feel everything inside me turn to ashes. They're still missing - gone.

"How was that? I got everything, right?" Vinny asks once he enters back into the station and stands across from me in Nate's office, his face solemn. Usually, he's all cockiness as far as the eye can see when watching himself on the television but not right now. No one is smiling.

"You did good, Vin. Thanks for that. Wouldn't have trusted this being reported by anyone else," Nate pats Vinny on the shoulder, giving it a firm hold.

"I especially like how you added the personal jab to the Mayor," Jackson snorts from beside Nate. "Everyone needs to finally see how crooked that mother fucker and his family really is. Still pissed he beat Big Jimbo in the election."

"That's money for you, kid. It'll buy you the votes and if you can't buy them, then blackmail and fear are the next best strategy. And that is why I hate politics," Vinny points out. "The only time I love it is when I'm bringing a crooked politician down."

"Well, I give it another week before Brinker resigns himself. We've been getting calls all day from his office about people protesting outside, demanding his impeachment. Too bad we can't do anything about it. It is their First Amendment right," Nate grins.

I know he won't do anything about it either. He's letting his people, the natives of Clinton Hills that hated seeing a crooked and vindictive outsider win, finally have their moment to let their voices be heard. Not that a non-native shouldn't be involved in the town's political higher-ups, I mean, look at me for instance, I'm not a native. But there's a sense of family values, respect, and honor that the people of Clinton Hills, a small town, look for. And Geoffrey Brinker doesn't even come close to having a smidge of either running through his lanky body.

Since the BOLO was put out for the kidnapping and missing persons, we've had deputies out looking for any clues of their whereabouts. Even local residents are out wandering the streets, searching high and low. However, when it got too dark and too late with nothing more gathered, everyone went home to prepare themselves for a fresh search in the morning with daylight arises.