L I I . T H U M P E R

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

Remember to vote and comment <3

WARNING ⚠️  Smut ahead!

——————————
L I I . T H U M P E R

A D A M

"Jesus Christ," I mutter to myself again for the hundredth time tonight.

Biting on my bottom lip so hard I almost draw blood, I watch my girl dance around in a cheerleader uniform at Miller's Bar and Grill. It's Halloween and yes, we did the whole couple's dressing up despite my protest in the beginning. But once I saw her in costume, I threw on the first thing I could come up with.

Which ended up being my bad boy persona from high school.

The same exact look that Sarah used to drool over back in the day, despite her denial. Just like me earlier, she was all itchy fingers when I slid into my old leather jacket.

To say there's some sexual tension between us right now is the understatement of the century.

We both wanted each other right away and nearly ripped our clothes off, saying 'fuck the Halloween party,' however, the boys were still at the house during that time, getting ready for Halloween themselves. So we couldn't necessarily rock the bed like we truly wanted to, so-to-speak. But mark my words, later tonight—it's fucking on. Well, more like me on her and vice versa.

"She looks happy," Jackson speaks up beside me as we watch both Sarah and Lee dance with one another.

"Yeah, that'll happen when the stress you once had is taken away," I grin, leaning back against the bar counter with a beer bottle in hand. "She's finally free of the burden of Christopher's mistakes."

"I still can't believe everything that's happened. The fact that he did what he did and then his wife and son were left to deal with the aftermath of it all. Just adding onto the closure they never will get to have. How are Caleb and Vance doing since the incident?" He turns towards me as he leans his elbow on the counter, giving me his full undivided attention.

"They're adjusting as best as they can. Caleb was having nightmares at first but I think the family counseling is helping for the both of them," I smile.

It's been two weeks since their kidnapping and we are all just trying to get back to normal. Not only did Caleb experience nightmares at first but so did Sarah. Hers are much more intense and I was worried sick over her health and the baby's but her therapist has been working with her around the clock. Whatever it is they're talking about in those sessions, it's clearly working because tonight is the first time I'm seeing my girl acting like her old self again.

"Well, whatever you guys need, you know we're here for you right?" He puts his hand on my shoulder giving it a firm squeeze.

"Yeah, same for you. I know it had to be traumatizing for Sam too."

Jackson frowns a bit, his brows furrowing as he narrows his eyes. "I'm not really sure. When we ask him about it he tells us he's okay and changes the subject. I don't want to push him on it and he won't go to therapy for it to talk so I'm at a loss right now. I just don't want it sending him into a dark place by keeping it all in."