X X V . B E A C O N

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

Remember to vote and comment <3

Chapter Song(s):
Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Alive With The Glory Of Love - Say Anything
I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons

——————————
X X V . B E A C O N

S A R A H

"Baby, don't worry about Caleb staying the night just have fun okay?" Mom encourages me over the phone as I rummage through my closet with a towel wrapped around my freshly showered body.

"I'm just checking because I know it was a little last minute," I grimace as I tuck the phone between ear and shoulder, using both hands now to find the perfect outfit. I pull out a baby blue summer dress and scrunch my nose up.

Huxley, who's laying at the end of my bed, let's out a whine and places his paw over his face. Okay, not that one then. I shove it back on the rack and sweep through more of my dresses. Wait, should I even wear a dress? I don't even know where we are going.

"Oh, Adam just pulled up sweetie. He's picking up his motorcycle," she cheers. I think my mom is more excited about this date than I am.

"Wait—his motorcycle? The same one he had in high school?"

"Yup," she answers proudly all while popping the 'P.'

Oh. Well, scratch dresses for attire. Jeans it is. I move over to my jeans hanging up and immediately find the perfect ones. Hmm, he did say dress sexy.

"Okay, I better go so I can open the garage for him. Hurry along, baby, because it's almost time." I hear rustling around and keys jingling on her end.

"I am, Mama. Thank you again. I love you."

"It's not a problem. Remember to have fun. Love you too."  I quickly hang up so I can finish getting ready, tossing my phone on my vanity tabletop.

When I've finished getting dressed, I stand in front of my floor-length mirror and turn to the side. Yup, these fitted jeans really make my ass pop out. These are the same ones I wore the day I saw Adam for the first time in thirteen years. I pull down on the hem of my maroon colored blouse with its low v-neckline that shows off a good amount of my cleavage.

A bit much?

Nah, I want Adam Michaelson to ogle and drool over me all night long.

While adjusting the criss-cross straps of my heels, I hear the loud rumble of an incoming motorcycle. Excitement runs through my veins and I grab my phone, shove it in my back pocket, and quickly walk down the stairs with Huxley in tow. He begins to bark, wagging his tail, as he scratches at the front door. I open it up to Adam walking towards the front porch with a smile on his face. Dressed in all black from his boots, all the way up to his black t-shirt, the air in my lungs is literally sucked from my body.

Nonchalantly putting my hand on my chin, I check to make sure there's in fact no drool running down my chin. Fuck, it was me who was suppose to make him ogle and drool, not the other way around.