X . L A K E S I D E M E M O R Y

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

A/N: Hey lovelies! This chapter is pretty lengthy at 7k words but I'm sure you're not mad since there's a lot that happens in this chapter ^_^

Also, I've been rewatching TVD again and I'm getting mad Elena Gilbert vibes for Sarah. I couldn't really picture Sarah clearly in my head when I first started writing the story but the more I watch the show, the more I'm like...hmmm yup.

But even though I picture her now, it could end up changing later on so who knows haha

Curious as to who you picture as the characters?

Remember to vote and comment to show your support.
——————————
X . L A K E S I D E  M E M O R Y

S A R A H

"Hurry up, Mom," Caleb whines up at me from downstairs.

I continue to stare at myself in the mirror with a look of uncertainty on my face.

"Maybe I should've gone with the one piece? I am a mother after all," I wonder as I glance at Huxley in the reflection as he lays atop my bed.

When he whines, I take that as a maybe, possibly no?

"So the two piece is fine?" I spin to face him and he wags his tail happily with a solitary bark.

"Mom," Caleb exasperates as he enters my bedroom and pauses when he takes in my apparel.

He crinkles his nose up and I instantly sulk. God, maybe I shouldn't be wearing revealing clothing like this out to the lake? Am I too old for a bikini?

"Shit, I knew it was too much. I shouldn't have taken Huxley's opinion into consideration," I groan and Huxley lowers his head with humiliation.

"No, Mom, it's fine. Just I've never seen you wear a bikini before. You're a mom and aren't moms supposed to I don't know, wear like one-piece bodysuits?"

My jaw drops and I reach out with my sheer black swimsuit wrap to smack him on the back of his head.

"Rude," I grit and he begins to laugh.

"I'm just kidding, Mom. You look fine so can we please go already? Sam texted me and said everyone is already out there," he bounces his leg with a lack of patience and I grin as I wrap the ankle-length sheer skirt around my hips.

"Fine, I just need to grab my bag with the towels, sunscreen, and change of clothes," I mark on my fingers while looking up at the ceiling and Caleb cries out with animosity as he thumps his forehead against my bedroom door.

I stare blankly at him and settle my hands on my hips while shaking my head slowly.

"Keep it up young man and you'll give yourself a concussion. Then guess what? No swimming for you and you'll have to stay up at the picnic table with Grandpa Mike who will tell you the same story over and over again," I squint one of my eyes closed as the corner of my lips begins to rise.