Chapter 1

Leto was about to give birth. She had found Delos, an island not attached to the ground. (A/N because the Hera curse thingy)

She thought she was having twins. She was wrong. She was having triplets.

She gave birth to first, a girl who she would name Phoebe Artemis. Second, a boy who would be named Phoebus Apollo. Third, a boy who's name would be Phoe Perseus.

Artemis has auburn hair and silver eyes. Apollo had golden blond hair and yellow eyes. Perseus had raven black hair and sea green eyes.

As they were gods, they were going to be aging faster. Everyday that went by, they would age a year, until they were 20. Then they could be whatever age they wanted.

After 16 years has passed, they were to be Olympians. They would all have their own domains. Their domains would depend on what they liked and were good at.

10 years later

The trio were very close, until one day. Apollo, Artemis, and Perseus were walking around a festival, when a very pretty lady walked up to them.

"Hello, I'm lost," she said, "could you direct me towards Zeus's temple?"

Apollo had fallen head of heels in love for the first time in his life, but it wouldn't be the last. Apollo had not the slightest clue of how to flirt. So he did it his own way.

"Not only can I show you to my fathers temple, I can take you there. Maybe get to know each other. How that's sound?"

Apollo thought he did great. He even asked to go on a date, and she said yes.

But Artemis didn't like the way he treated the lady. He acted as if only her looks mattered. He talked to her like a dog. He didn't even know her name and he was "in love". He just met her today.

After that day, Artemis began to see this happen all the time, and not just with Apollo. She would be walking around and she'd see some man walking up to a lady and being like "hey beautiful, I don't believe we've met." It even started happening to her. She didn't like it one bit.

Artemis wanted to hate all men. They were worthless pigs. But then there was her other brother. The different one of the trio, he was really good at sword play, and very modest. It was Perseus.

Perseus was kind and gentle. He would only ever harm someone if they tried to harm him or his family first. He loved almost everyone. He was funny and mischievous. He could bring up the mood of an empire with his laugh. He loved to help demigods, only if they were worth it.

A/N is this more a back story. If you have any ideas, don't hesitate to tell me. I don't have that much planned. I have a question. Is anyone reading this?
Word count:488