The Red String of Fate (NY)

Nayeon POV

I let out a sigh as I played with the red string attached to my finger. Everyone in Twice has already found their soulmate. Where's mine?

I remembered as it all happened to the members too. When each felt a tug on their finger and ran towards a certain direction. They followed the string until they met their other half in the middle.

Even Tzuyu found her soulmate- albeit it was Sana . I'm just going to die all alone- maybe with some cats or dogs.

"Unnie, are you ok?" Dahyun asked.

I let out a sad smile and nodded, "I'll be fine."

"You know I heard that the longer you wait, the more better it's going to be when you actually meet them," Dahyun encouraged.

"Thank you, Tofu-ah" I replied in appreciation.

"No problem Unnie," Dahyun smiled.

Y/n POV

I heard screaming as I woke up. I immediately jumped out of bed and ran to my roommate's room, only to run right into her.

We both let out a groan of pain while rubbing our heads, "Whyyyy?" I questioned.

"You're not going to believe me! I won tickets and backstage passes to Twice's concert!" Christine screamed.

"Right. And I finally found my soulmate," I sarcastically stated.

"Don't believe me, huh?" Christine raised an eyebrow.

"I heard they sold out days ago." I replied.

"Well there was a contest and the two tickets were the prize, along with the backstage passes." Christine smiled.

"What kind of contest?" I asked.

"Not gonna tell. The concert is tomorrow, let's go get our nails done." Christine did her happy dance and went to get dressed.

I let out a laugh and didn't bother to ask anymore questions. Maybe I'll meet my soulmate there

Concert Day

I am feeling incredibly nervous and I don't know why. Maybe I'm just getting sick?

"You good?" Christine asked me, "yes or yes?"

I laughed, "yeah."

"Good, the concert is in three hours and it would suck to leave you here because you're sick." She said.

"Oh please you would drag me to the concert either way," I replied.

"You're damn right I would," she stated.

We shared a good laugh. "I'll make us something to eat before we go," I walked towards the kitchen.

"You're going to be a great wifey to your soulmate!" She called out from the living room.

I chuckled and absentmindedly played with the red string on my finger. If I ever find him/her.

Nayeon POV

I was pacing back and forth in the practice room. I feel weird, as if something big was going to happen.

"Unnie! Quit pacing you're making me dizzy," Momo said, sitting on the floor.

All of the members were watching me, "Gays- I mean guys. Actually I mean gays except for you Jihyo, I feel worried and excited for some reason." I explained.