Ride or Die (TY)

Tzuyu POV

I am currently in my history class.

Bored out of my mind.

I felt someone lightly jab me with their elbow and looked to my right.

"Pay attention," Chaeyoung whispered to me.

I looked at her blankly before turning my attention back to the teacher.

"The battle of Midway was the turning point of the Allies..." The teacher continued her lecture.

I started zoning out again. I felt hungry.

Oh no.

My stomach started growling. Loudly.

Everyone looked over at me. I was embarrassed but didn't show any emotion as they stared.

I simply raised my eyebrow and stared right back at all of them. Mostly everyone pretended nothing happened and looked away from my intense gaze.

I felt another prod and looked at Chae, "Here."

She slid a granola bar to me. I looked at it and gave her a soft smile, "Thank you."

It wasn't much but my stomach wasn't growling anymore.

Riiing.

Chae and I packed our stuff and walked out of class.

"Didn't eat anything?" Chae asked me.

I shook my head, "I was in a rush because I woke up late."

She nodded her head before she let out a big gasp.

"What's wrong?" I questioned her, the worry can be heard in my voice.

"I don't know. I just feel really surprised," Chae said, a bit in shock.

"That must be your soulmate. Maybe something really good happened to her," I told her.

"I bet it is," Chae smiled at me.

She's so cute.

Chaeyoung's soulmate is an elegant girl named Mina. They met each other two months ago, when they literally bumped into each other.

"We're going to meet up with her, right?" I asked as we walked to our next class.

"Yep. We're going to eat at Baskin Robbins," Chae excitedly told me.

"Okay. I'll pick you up at your class and we can walk there," I said.

"Okay. Later Chewy," she walked into her classroom which was across from mine.

"Later," I walked into my own classroom.

.....

I am currently in my last period.

I keep gazing at the clock, hoping time would pass by faster.

I suddenly felt a sudden burst of happiness. I smiled brightly at the teacher who was lecturing us about the Pythagorean Theorem.

She noticed me smiling brightly at her and gave me a weirded out look.

I can't necessarily blame her, I've never smiled in this class before. In fact, most of my classes I rarely show emotion.

I guess it was because my biological parents always punished me for showing emotions. They told me a pretty girl like me should show no emotion.

Why they did that, I do not know.