Misunderstandings (DY)

Dahyun POV

This cannot be happening. I had gotten into an argument with my girlfriend, Y/n. Then, the following day I see that she's getting married to Sana?

I was always jealous of how Sana and Y/n had gotten pretty close. I know Sana has a flirty personality because I've experienced it first-hand. Many. Many. Times.

Y/n has been my girlfriend for a while but since we were both idols, we never announced our relationship. Our own members knew about it though. Which is why I feel so betrayed that Sana is marrying her.

I mean how can she do that to me?

It said that the wedding was to be held at one of those fancy wedding venues. I searched up the details and the address and came up with a plan to crash the wedding.

I cannot believe Y/n agreed to get married. We get into one argument and then she goes off to marry one of my best friends. How unbelievable.

I'm not going down like this though. I am going to that wedding to fight for her. If Sana wants her, she has to go through me first. I grumbled to myself as I entered the kitchen to grab some food.

Sana approached me, "Tofu-ah. I forgot to tell you something."

I glared at her, making her freeze. Then, I went back into my shared room with an apple.

As I returned to my room, I heard Sana mumbled, "Scary."

I smirked as I heard this. She's scared of me. Good.

I sat on my bed and started eating my apple when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw that Y/n was calling me. I stared at my phone as it rang. It soon went to voicemail and Y/n had left me a message.

I played it.

"Tofu, I wanted to call and apologize for our argument yesterday. Also, I need to tell you something that I forgot to mention in person. It involves Sana. Call me back when you get this. Love you," I heard.

Frustration consumed me. I really want to know what Sana and Y/n wants to tell me but I always wanted to crash a wedding. It seemed so thrilling. And extra. I've been called the Queen of extra from my fans.

I sighed and picked up my laptop. According to the news, Sana and Y/n will be married... TOMORROW?!

Hold up. I know some people in relationships sometimes goes fast but this?! This is insane. Y/n didn't even break up with me!

This just makes me wonder if Y/n wants both Sana and I. I've seen the way Y/n looked at her when we were both single. But then Y/n started to stare at me the same way she looked at Sana.

I didn't think it would happen but Y/n nervously asked me out when she visited us. I have never been as happy as I was then.

A knock at my door interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in," I called out.

The door slowly opened to reveal Sana.

I clenched my jaw as I saw her. Without meeting her gaze, I asked, "Did you need something, Unnie?"

"I want to say sorry for whatever it is I did to make you mad at me," Sana murmured softly, "Also to apologise for taking Y/n away from you tomorrow."

I was starting to feel bad after she apologized but after that last statement, the fire ignited inside of me again.

"That's nice, Unnie." I growled.

"Dahyun. It's-" Sana tried to continue.

"Unnie, please leave." I interrupted.

Sana sighed and pouted, "Okay."

She softly closed the door behind her.

Operation Crash The Wedding is still a go. I should wear a disguise so no one knows it's me that's crashing it. Maybe an all black disguise with a hoodie, hat, and mask to cover myself.

Tomorrow~

"If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

I quickly stood up and raised my hand, "I object!"

Sana and Y/n let out a gasp as they recognized my voice.

"Tofu?" Y/n's eyes widened.

"Dahyun?" Sana looked confused.

"Dahyun, what are you doing?" Y/n whisper-yelled.

"I'm fighting for you," I announced, "Please don't marry Sana!"

The two of them let out a laugh.

I stood there confused and pouted, "What's so funny?"

"Tofu. We're filming 'We Got Married'." Y/n giggled, "You know, the show."

Heat rushed to my face as I noticed all of the cameras pointed at them and some were now pointing at me.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?" I hid my face behind my hands.

"We tried!" Sana chuckled, "You didn't seem to want to hear it."

I could've avoided all of this! I'm so stupid. I let out a groan and sat back down in my seat, "Please continue. Just ignore me. Stop looking at me!"

I heard some cameramen laugh at me and felt even more embarrassed.

"Why don't we take five?" Who I assumed the director/producer stated.

I still had my hands in front of my face, shielding me from everyone. The sound of footsteps headed my way.

A kiss on my cheek caused me to peek from between my hands. I saw Y/n softly smiling in front of me. She say down next to me and pulled me to sit on her lap.

"Dahyun?" Y/n chuckled, "Mind moving your hands so I can see your beautiful face?"

I mumbled into my hands, "No."

"Please?" Y/n lightly whined. I sighed and withdrew my hands to show her my still red face.

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

Y/n giggled, "What made you think we were getting married for real? We're not even wearing anything special."

I looked at her attire and she was right. She was only wearing denim shorts and a white t-shirt. You would think that I would've seen the signs but I completely ignored them.

Turning red again, I shrugged.

She hugged me and kissed my neck, "I love you."

I pecked her lips, "I know."

"Don't doubt my love for you, Tofu." Y/n whispered in my ear.

"Never again," I murmured back.

"Good," Y/n pulled back in satisfaction, "So, why'd you decide to crash the wedding instead of ask Sana and I about it?"

"I wanted to be like Shrek," I muttered.

Y/n bursted out laughing. I lightly hit her in embarrassment and hid my face in her neck.

----------

I just wanted to write a short fluffy Oneshot.

Seems that most of you guys think that Nayeon is the most competitive. Thanks for answering the question!

Hope you enjoyed~

:)