Abducted (Twice)

Third Person POV

Y/n was walking home from night studying at her school. She often went home late so she had gotten use to returning home when it was dark out.

Unfortunately for her, she had caught the interest of extra terrestrials who had been observing Earth.

They had planned to kidnap Y/n to take a closer look at her.

You can image Y/n's panic when in the midst of walking, she starts floating.

Y/n POV

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I felt myself being sucked up into the sky.

I closed my eyes hoping this was all some terrible dream. When I reopened my eyes, I found myself sitting on the floor of a moving ufo. I see two girls steering and cautiously approached them.

"Excuse me?" I tapped one of them on the shoulder.

They looked back at me, making me gasp. Holy crap, they were gorgeous!

In my shock, I managed to back up and trip. Instead of falling of the floor, a pair of strong arms caught me. I looked behind me a bit to see another beautiful girl.

"W-Who are you people?" I tried to put some distance between me and the three girls.

They spoke some weird language to each other before one of them cleared their throats and smiled at me, "We are Twice."

"So... You're aliens..?" I uneasily asked.

"I suppose since we're in your planet, yes." One of the drivers answered.

"How do you know English?" I questioned.

"We've been studying Earth and it's people for some time. We picked up almost all of the languages," The girl who caught me replied.

"So you guys aren't going to eat me right?" I nervously chuckled.

"We haven't decided yet," The other driver said.

The girl who caught me lightly smacked the driver, "No we won't. She's just joking."

"O-Okay," I muttered, "Why am I here then?"

"You interest us. We want to get to know you...." The girl who caught me leaned close to me, "on a personal level."

"Nayeonnie, you just warned me about terrifying her but you're doing the exact same thing!" The driver stated.

"No I'm not!" This Nayeonnie girl glared at the driver.

"What do you mean? Look at her! You made her turn a different color!" The other driver added.

Nayeonnie turned to examine me and noticed that my face was in fact a shade of red, "You're not suffocating are you?! I saw this one human guy turn red before he-"

"No, no!" I raised up my hands, "I'm okay."

"Then why are you red?" Nayeonnie leaned close to me yet again.

I pulled away from her, "No reason."

I sat down on the floor next to the drivers and hugged my knees. For some reason, I felt safe around them. I looked out of the windows and admired the view of the city lights from the sky.

"Woah," I awed, "The city is breathtaking from here."

"It really is," The three girls agreed.

"May I know your names?" I asked.

"Why? You going to report us as soon as we return you back to Earth?" Nayeonnie narrowed her eyes at me.

I let out a laugh, "No one would believe me if I did do that. I want to know your names because it's weird talking to you without knowing your name."