Lay Your Head On Me (MN)

--->This wasn't edited<---

Mina POV

I cannot believe I've been sick for two weeks already. I scrolled through Instagram, looking at what my fans are up to.

"I hope our Minari is feeling better today!"

"Our penguin-ah is still sick! Let's all hope for a faster recovery 🙏 "

"Get some extra sleep Unnie! Feel better!"

I smiled as I read all of the messages and pictures. I yawned as I scrolled through more messages.

My phone was suddenly taken from my hands. I looked over at Jihyo, my roommate.

"Please get some sleep Mina. Staying up on your phone isn't going to help you get better," she softly said to me.

I sighed before nodding my head. Jihyo plugged my phone into my charger and tucked me into bed.

"Before you go to sleep, drink this." Jihyo handed me Tylenol.

Thank God Jihyo. My head was killing me.

I took two pills and felt somewhat better. I yawned again and relaxed into my bed.

"If you need anything call me," Jihyo stated.

"Thank you Unnie," I whispered.

Jihyo smiled, "No problem, get some sleep." She left my door a crack open and went inside her own room.

I felt my eyes droop before I fell asleep.

Y/N POV

It's been two weeks.

Two weeks and my soulmate hasn't sung yet. The last time she did, I was in class and embarrassed myself.

Of course then I was angry at my soulmate for making me abruptly sing in class and wished she didn't do it again.

But this? This is torture. I've been waiting for my soulmate to sing, making me sing but nothing has happened.

To say I was worried was an understatement. I literally counted the days she hasn't sung and it has been two long weeks.

My soulmate always sings, even if she was sad or angry- she would sing.

I hope she's okay.

I didn't know how to find out if she's fine or not. The last time someone told me they never heard their soulmate sing was because they had been killed in a car crash.

I gulped.

Soulmate, wherever you are. Please be okay.

I was in my kitchen, eating some leftover pizza. Actually I was more playing with my leftover pizza.

"Are you okay?" My roommate, Nayeon asked me.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" I looked up at her.

"Well first of all you're not devouring that pizza like you usually do and I saw you frowning before I walked in here," Nayeon looked at me concerned.

"I'm just worried," I looked down, "I haven't sung anything in two weeks."

Nayeon looked confused, "Um okay? How does that uh.."

"I only sing when my soulmate forces me to sing," I wait for her to catch on.

She continued to look confused until realization crossed her features, "Oh! I'm sure your soulmate is fine!"