My Mate (SA)

Alpha!reader Omega!Sana

Sana POV

I took in a big sniff of a nice fragrance. Wow whoever has this perfume has great taste. I wonder if she's hot.

-smack-

"Ow!" I complained, "what was that for?"

"Oh please, I knew what you were thinking you pervert!" Jihyo stated, "Turn off your mind link."

Oh. Stupid mind link.

I switched off my mind link so no other werewolf can listen in on my thoughts.

"I'm serious though. This smell is intoxicating," I continued as I breathed in the scent.

Jihyo took a sniff of the air, "I can't smell anything."

"Are you serious?" I frowned, "it's your loss."

I saw Momo and Dahyun walk over to us holding hands, "Guys! Do you smell the perfume?"

They both breathed in the air around us but shook their heads. "Nope," Momo replied.

"I can't either. Maybe you're going crazy, Unnie." Dahyun stated.

I growled in frustration, making heads turn to look at me. "What are you all staring at?" I glared.

The other students quickly turned their heads around, or pretended nothing happened.

"To be fair," Jihyo started, "your growl sounded hot."

"Who's the pervert now?" I teased.

The four of us shared a laugh. "In all seriousness though, I cannot smell the intoxicating scent you're talking about." Jihyo said.

I let out a sigh, "forget about it."

We all walked to our first period class, which we all had together. Yay.

We were early so we just sat at a table and talked. Until we were interrupted by Jungkook. The school f-boy and heartbreaker.

"Hey babygirl," Jungkook said to me.

I simply looked at him with a bored expression, "Do not call me that."

"Come on baby," he asked, "why do you have to play hard to get?"

I was about to reply until I felt my hormones increase slightly.

I let out a gasp and looked over at Jungkook. He was purposely releasing his Alpha pheromones to get me to crack. I clenched my teeth and tried to ignore it.

The alpha girls (Jihyo and Momo) stood up and got in front of me. Protecting me from his pheromones.

They lowly growled at him, warning him that if he continued- he would very well be attacked.

Jungkook let out a growl of his own but backed down because he couldn't take both of them if it came down to it.

He looked at me again before he stalked off.

I let out a sigh of relief, "thank you."

Jihyo and Momo nodded, "no problem."

"Honestly. Who does he think he is?" Dahyun questioned.

"His father is one of the most respected alphas out there," Jihyo answered, "his ego must be pretty high because of it."

They continued talking but I couldn't focus. The look he gave me before he stormed away is giving me the chills.