Possessive (TY) 🍋

Tzuyu POV

These people are idiots.

I clenched my jaw as the two men in my office continued to explain their new 'appealing to the youth' product.

What made me even more mad was the fact that one of the men kept glancing at my assistant, Y/n. No one knew that the two of us were dating. My patience was running thin. At this point, I'm not even listening to the two men's explanation.

What made me open my mouth was when one of the men asked Y/n for some water. When she gave it to him, he let his hands linger on her hand as she handed him the cup.

"Don't do that," I stated with a hint of anger in my voice.

"Do what?" The man question innocently.

"Forget it," I murmured.

I locked eyes with Y/n. She gave me a reassuring smile to which I returned. I need to stay professional. My father passed down his business to me because he trusted me with it. Being a CEO is so stressful. I share the business with my partner, Chaeyoung.

She's in another part of the world, running the other half of the business. Man, I wish she was here right now. She would easily kick out these two men for me.

I politely waited until the two men finished explaining their product before clearing my throat, "I certainly haven't had anyone else come up with a product like this."

"We promise you will not be disappointed if you accept," The formal man smiled.

The other guy was just staring at my girlfriend. I lowly growled under my breath. The formal man subtly hit his partner to catch his attention.

He jumped, "Ah yes. Ms. Chou, we will work hard."

He still looked at Y/n as he was talking! How rude and unprofessional!

His partner must've noticed this and gave me a crooked smile which basically said: My partner is stupid. I apologise.

"I will think about it," I shook hands with the two of them.

"Before we leave, may I speak with your assistant?" The man who has been staring at Y/n the whole time asked.

I need to stay professional.

"May I ask why?" I questioned with slight malice.

"I feel like she and I have a special connection. Also, her looks are out of this world," He muttered the last part under his breath.

My frustration and anger have been slowing increasing ever since this idiot decided to eye my girlfriend.

...Forget being professional.

"No you may not speak with my assistant," I replied sharply, "In fact, don't even look at her. Heck, don't think about her."

If this man thinks that he can come to my office and try to sell me his product while obviously flirting with my girlfriend- then he has a whole other thing coming to him.

"Because if you do, you're as good as dead," I spat out.

The two men freaked out and ran out of my office in a hurry.

"...I felt like I could've handled that better," I softly told Y/n.

She giggled, "You really could have."

I sighed, "I can't believe I lost my temper like that."

"I'm not," Y/n revealed.

"Why not?" I cocked my eyebrow.