Laser Tag (NY)

Nayeon POV

"Nabongs!" My girlfriend, Y/n, barged into my room making me jump in fright.

"Y/n! At least knock first! What if I was changing?" I glared at her for scaring me.

She shrugged and smirked, "There's nothing I haven't seen before."

I blushed and threw my pillow at her.

I heard my members in their own rooms laughing.

"So did you need something?" I asked as she sat down next to me on my bed.

"Actually, I want all of you guys to do something for me," Y/n smiled innocently. It was quite a change from when she smirked a second ago.

"All of us? Why are you just talking to me then?" I cocked my eyebrow at her.

"Is it wrong to come say hello to my girlfriend first?" She softly smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek.

Heat rushed to my cheeks as she did so. Despite the fact that we got together a year ago, she still has this affect on me.

Y/n whispered in my ear, "Plus everyone is already here."

She made a shush motion to me and winked at me. I cocked my eyebrow at her as she quietly made her way to my closed bedroom door. Then, she pulled open my door.

A load of bodies fell on my bedroom floor. I stood up and crossed my arms, "Seriously? You guys are eavesdropping?"

"What? No..." Jeongyeon answered without making eye contact with me.

"We were just walking to the bathroom and decided to take a short break," Tzuyu offered meekly.

Y/n laughed, "You all wanted to use the restroom at the same time and just happened to stop in front of Nayeon's door and lean on it?"

"That is correct," Dahyun nodded her head.

Y/n and I shared an amused look, "Riiiight."

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you all something," Y/n changed the subject and moved to sit on the floor with everyone else.

"What is it?" Mina questioned.

"Want to play Laser Tag with me?" Y/n grinned.

Honestly? I melted by how she asked us. Her eyes lit up and her smile brightened up the room.

"I am so in!" Jeongyeon cheered.

"You're all going down," Mina firmly stated which surprised all of us.

"There's going to be two teams," Y/n said, "Nayeon's and mine."

"Why can't we be on the same team?" I pouted at her.

"I want to get you back for throwing that water balloon at me," Y/n smirked.

I laughed as I remembered it. We were blowing up some balloons for Chae's birthday and I decided to take one and fill it up with water. I was honestly aiming for Chaeyoung to surprise her but Y/n got in the way.

"Alright," I chuckled, "How do we pick who goes on our team?"

Y/n shrugged, "Youngest vs Oldest."

"Hey no fair! Our youngest are the most athletic!" I interjected.

The older members looked offended by my statement.

"Okay. Shortest vs Tallest?" Y/n offered.

Let's see. I would have Jeongyeon, Tzuyu-