Cheater (MI) 🍋

Mina POV

I let out a moan as two fingers curled deeply into me. It felt so good. I felt like I was in heaven.

Something was stopping me from fully enjoying it though.

And that something just opened up our bedroom door.

I immediately moved to cover myself with the blanket as I stared at the new figure in the room, "Y-Y/n?"

Y/n looked at me in shock and anger, "You're cheating on me?!"

I grew silent. Guilt consumed me as I saw tears roll down Y/n's face.

The other body in the room who was just pleasuring me sat frozen next to me on the bed.

"Chaeyoung, how could you?" Y/n's voice shook as she made eye contact with Chae, "You knew we were in a relationship together."

Chaeyoung looked down and murmured, "I'm sorry. I should go." She quickly grabbed her stuff and left.

"Actually," Y/n spoke up, "I'm glad that you did this Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung froze in her steps and looked back at us.

"Now I know what Mina is capable of," Y/n muttered before slamming our bedroom door shut in Chaeyoung's face. Then, Y/n made direct eye contact with me, "How could you do this to me, Mina?"

I didn't know what to say. What did I have to say? It's not like I was drugged or drunk, I was completely sober.

"Y-You've been gone for so long," I offered, "I really missed you and I got lonely and Chae was here and I'm so sorry!" Once I started speaking, I couldn't stop. More and more excuses fell from my lips.

"How did it feel?" Y/n questioned, lowly.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Was she better than me?" Y/n clenched her jaw, "Did you even think of me when you two had sex repeatedly?"

"I-I" I stuttered. Of course I was thinking of her. I think of her all the time.

I fucked up.

"Did you scream her name like the way you scream mine?" Y/n slowly walked over to the side of the bed where I was at.

Actually, Chaeyoung was pretty skilled in bed but she was nowhere near Y/n's level. Chae can make me cum but Y/n makes me squirt. Every. Time.

(Jesus. How do people write these with straight faces?)

I shook my head, "Only you can make me scream."

Y/n narrowed her eyes at me, "Really? I would think that you'd know this and wait for me to come home to fuck you right. Instead, you opted to use one of our friends to please yourself."

I opened my mouth, only to close it. She was right. I could've waited for her but instead I cheated.

"I'm going to make sure you never forget who can make you scream," Y/n growled into my ear as she leaned into me.

I shivered in anticipation.

She ripped the blankets off of me and took in my nude body. She chuckled, "You're not even sweating. Let me change that."

She opened the drawer next to me and pulled out some things. I couldn't see them because she was blocking them from me. She held up one item for me to see.

Handcuffs.

She crossed my hands around the bedpost and cuffed them. Then, she placed something inside of me. Just from the feeling of it, I knew what it was.