The Supreme Scream (CY)

Chaeyoung POV

I am currently at the salon, getting my hair dyed. Again.

I'm thinking about going blonde this time.

I seriously wonder if my soulmate is annoyed with my drastic changes in hair color yet.

You see, if I dye my hair blonde then my soulmate's hair will turn blonde the next time she wakes up.

For the past week I've dyed my hair pink and orange before I decided to dye it my natural hair color. Now, I want my hair to be blonde.

"Your soulmate is going to strangle you when you guys first meet up," Tzuyu stated as she was getting her nails done.

"I don't doubt it, Tzuyu." I replied.

"Why do you frequently dye your hair anyways?" Tzuyu asked.

"Well at first I did it because I thought it would be a good look. But then I realized I can express who I am to my soulmate this way," I answered.

Tzuyu raised her eyebrow and slightly nodded her head, "I suppose that makes sense. What does Blonde mean?"

"That I am fun and light-hearted." I smiled at Tzuyu.

"Riiight," Tzuyu looked away from me.

"Hold up," I watched as her eyes looked back at me, "Are you calling me not fun?"

"I mean you said it, I didn't." Tzuyu answered.

I scoffed, "I am a fun person!"

"How about this, if you go on the Supreme Scream with me when we all go to Knott's Berry Farm then and only then will I believe that you are fun." Tzuyu smirked.

I gulped.

The Supreme Scream goes 252 feet high in the air. The speed it goes up/down is 50 miles per hour. There were also sudden drops.

"I thought you were scared of heights," I looked at Tzuyu in confusion.

"If you go, I go." Tzuyu shrugged.

Don't wuss out Chaeyoung. You got this.

"Fine. I'll do it," I told her.

Tzuyu looked at me shocked, "O-Okay. You can back out anytime you want to."

"I will not back out," I firmly said.

I noticed the slight fear in Tzuyu's expression. Oh Chewy if you thought I wouldn't do it, you're dead wrong.

Y/n POV

I woke up afraid that my soulmate decided to surprise me once again with a hair color change.

I kept my eyes closed as I walked to my bathroom. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes in front of the mirror.

What the hell? Blonde???

Blonde does not suit my skin tone!

I let out a frustrated sigh and glared at my reflection.

"Hey Y/n? Can you..." Dahyun caught sight of me and my hair color.

She bursted out laughing.

I glared at her as she laughed at me.

"Blonde is so not the color for you!" Dahyun laughed, "I cannot believe your soulmate changed her hair color again."

As she continued to laugh, I brushed my teeth.

"If it annoys you so much, get revenge." Nayeon simply stated from our shared bedroom.