Decisions (DY)

I'm going to write out the prompts that everyone chose. I'll start with the prompts with the most votes :)

Y/n POV

I'm not particularly sure how I got into this situation. Like at all.

I was forced to go into this room and was told that someone in it wanted to kill me. The person who practically shoved me in here made it clear that I had to choose two people to save. He said that only one person in the room wanted to kill me.

I have to choose who it is that wants to kill me in order to get out. If I choose incorrectly, then I was as good as dead. He said that they won't try to prevent anyone from hurting me.

Talk about pressure.

I nervously bit my lip as the door behind me slammed shut. The room I was in was dark. When I took a step, the lights immediately turned on.

There was three people sitting in chairs in front of me with bags over their heads. Worried if they were able to breathe, I simultaneously pulled the bags off their heads. I gasped as I basically unmasked them.

It was Nayeon, Tzuyu, and Dahyun.

Nayeon and Tzuyu are my best friends while Dahyun was my crush.

And they're telling me that one of them wants to kill me?

"Y/n?" Tzuyu's questioned as her eyes adjusted, "Why are we tied up like this?"

It was at that moment I realized that they were indeed tied up. I untied all of them and kept some distance between all of them.

"What is this place?" Nayeon asked.

"I honestly don't know," I muttered.

Dahyun was the only one who didn't say anything. In fact, she looked straight at the door I entered from.

I was kind of skeptical at how well she was taking this.

"Why are we all here?" Nayeon frowned.

"Isn't it obvious?" Dahyun chuckled, "We're part of that experiment."

"What experiment?" Tzuyu asked.

"Don't you guys pay attention in class?" Dahyun sighed, "The experiment where person A must choose who in this room wants to kill them. Choose correctly, we're all allowed to leave. Choose incorrectly, well... Let's just say it isn't pretty."

"How do you know about this?" Nayeon narrowed her eyes at Dahyun.

"Because I actually pay attention in class," Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"Who is person A?" Tzuyu questioned.

Dahyun laughed, "You cannot be this oblivious. It's obviously Y/n. She needs to choose who in this room wants to kill her."

The three of them stared at me expectantly. Almost as if they expected me to know who it was right away. It made me nervous and uneasy.

"It can't be the two of us," Nayeon gestured to herself and Tzuyu, "We're your bestfriends."

Dahyun scoffed but didn't argue with her statement.

Now that made me think it was her. Then again, if she's innocent then she has nothing to be worried about.

In this situation, they're all guilty until proven innocent.

I decided I couldn't really figure it out unless I ask questions, "I'm going to ask questions and I expect you answer truthfully."

"How would you know if we answer truthfully?" Dahyun smirked.

"I've already been given a device that lets me know if you're lying or not," I answered with a stern expression. I really don't have anything but hey, it's worth a shot for them to tell me the truth.