Singing In the Shower (JY)

Jeongyeon POV

I held my laughter in as I watched Nayeon belt out "Born this Way" by Lady Gaga. She was trying to prove a point to me that her soulmate can hear her.

Sana and Tzuyu was watching and laughing at her. Nayeon stopped and raised a finger.
"Wait for it," she stated.

Riiing.

I answered my phone and put in on speaker.

"Is Nayeon singing 'Born this Way?'" Jihyo asked.

Sana, Tzuyu, and I looked at Nayeon in shock.

Nayeon smirked, "Told you so. Hi babygirl!"

"Heyyy. Please stop singing that song, it's getting stuck in my head." Jihyo said.

"Okay. Sowwy, I'll see you after your photoshoot." Nayeon apologized.

Jihyo chuckled, "Alright. See you soon."

I hung up the phone, "So let me get this straight... Songs get stuck in your head because your soulmate is singing it or possibly humming it?"

"Exactly," Nayeon nodded.

"Is that why I keep hearing Star Wars music?" Sana questioned.

Tzuyu blushed and looked away, "Mayyyybe."

I let out a chuckle at them and went into the kitchen.

So that's why I keep hearing "Singing in the Shower" by Becky G...

Y/n POV

"You light me up inside, Like the 4th of July. Whenever you're around, I always seem to smile.

And people ask me how, well you're the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror!
And singing in the shower!" I sang out.

"Aye! Shut up!" I heard my brother yell against the bathroom door.

To piss him off more, I decided to sing louder, "La da de. La da da, la da da!!!! Singing in the shower!!!"

I wonder if my soulmate is as annoyed with this song as my brother.

Huh guess I'll find out when I meet her.

Time skip~

Ugh I hate homework. Whoever created it obviously didn't try to do it themselves. I mean seriously, I have been staring at this paper for 30 minutes and I didn't even write anything yet!

I picked up my pencil. I got this. Pencil prepare to be dull.

10 minutes later~

Come on pencil, make words. I started pouting as I stared at the blank essay paper.

I heard a door slam shut. Mom must be home.

The door to my room opened and in came my mom.

"You're still doing homework? You told me you started two hours ago. Did you lie to me or are you just that stupid?" My mom glared at me.

Well hello to you too. "I finished my AP Stats homework 40 minutes ago, but I'm stuck on my English homework," I murmured.

"So you are just that dumb then?" My mom inquired, "you also know I hate it when you mumble."

I didn't even bother to respond. I just picked up my pencil and started doodling to make it look like I was doing something.

"Why can't you be more like your brother? He's intelligent and listens to everything I say, why can't you do the same?" My mom asked.