Cheater Pt. 2 (MI) 🍋

Mina POV

I just received a text from Y/n saying that she was almost home and we needed to talk. I was sweating bullets as I paced in front of the front door.

Was she going to break up with me?

It wasn't long until the front door opened to reveal Y/n. I immediately stopped pacing and stared at her.

"Hey," I muttered.

"Hey," Y/n replied.

She went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to her and nervously waited for her to say something. But she didn't.

Right as she opened her mouth, I panicked and blurted out an apology, "I'm so sorry! I completely broke your trust and I will do anything to make up for it! Anything! Just please don't break up with me! I-"

Y/n pressed one of her fingers against my lips to make me stop talking. She let out a sigh, "You cheated on me."

My heart sank as she said this. She's definitely going to break up with me. I bit my lip as tears made my vision blurry.

"I'm still in love with you though," Y/n whispered, "Even though you completely broke me, I still love you."

Both of us were crying.

"I messed up," I sobbed, "Please give me another chance! Please!"

Y/n's body shook as she silently cried, "I don't think-"

I got off of the couch and got down on my knees in front of her, "Y/n. Please don't break up with me. I made one mistake. Let me make up for it."

Y/n hesitated, "I don't know, Mina."

I bit my lip and looked up at her with tears streaming down my face, "Y/n. Please?"

Y/n paused before slowly nodding her head, "Okay. I'll give you another chance but if you cheat on me again? I will definitely leave you. No questions asked."

I know she was being completely serious. Joy spread throughout my body as I heard her answer.

I brightened up and tackled her into a tight hug, "Thank you! You won't regret giving me another chance!"

"I really hope I don't," Y/n whispered into my ear.

"So, I believe I owe you something." I sat down on her lap.

"And that would be?" She cocked her eyebrow at me.

"I mean it's only fair since you made me feel so good that I do the same to you, isn't it?" I smirked.

"Huh?" She gazed at me in confusion.

I pinned her on the couch and straddled her, "You didn't give me a chance to pleasure you back."

She smirked, "Yeah because you passed out."

I blushed before regaining my confident demeanor, "Well..."

I leaned into her ear and whispered, "It's my turn to pleasure you."

She shivered as my hot breath reached her ear. I lightly nipped her earlobe before kissing down her ear to her neck. She tilted her head, giving me more access.

I left hickeys everywhere.

I pulled back a bit to admire my work. There were hickeys forming from her ear to her neck. The one that had me smirking was the hickey I shaped out as a heart. It was right above her pulse point for everyone to see.

Y/n let out a whine as I admired her neck.

I chuckled before leaning my body back into her. I left light kisses all over her face before I placed my lips over hers.