Colors (MN)

In which you see everything in shades of black and white until you meet your soulmate. Once you meet your soulmate, you see things in color.

Mina POV

I let out a sigh as my stylist gave me my outfit for an award show. Don't get me wrong I'm very excited for it but it takes the fun out of everything if everything is dull colored.

I walked into the dressing room and got dressed. As I was in there Nayeon and Jeongyeon entered.

"Wow. That color suits you, babe." Nayeon said.

"It does, doesn't it?" Jeongyeon posed.

I internally groaned. I'm very happy that they're each other's soulmate but I felt as if they were rubbing it in my face.

I walked out of the little cubicle and smiled at them, "Hi Unnies. You guys look pretty!"

"Hi Mina, looking elegant as usual." Nayeon complimented.

Jeongyeon agreed, "she sure is."

We made small talk before I excused myself. As I was walking away I heard Nayeon say, "I really hope she finds her soulmate. She seems down."

I hope so too, Unnie.

I walked around the studio and sat down in one of the couches.

I took out my phone and started to play Fruit Ninja.

Yessss. I'm about to beat my highscore. I slashed a bomb. Nooooo! I was so close.

I huffed and layed down on the couch. My eyes felt droopy as I closed them and let out a satisfied sigh.

A little nap never hurt anyone.

Y/n POV

I was walking around the JYP Entertainment Studio in awe. I couldn't believe I was selected to train here!

I was excited. And scared. Training is going to be hard but it'll be worth it.

I'm going to miss my family though.

I continued to walk around until my eyes caught sight of someone sleeping on the couch. Is that Twice's Mina??

I was internally fan girling. I decided to leave her be, she seems tired. I walked back the way I came and made a mental map of the place.

As I was looking around Twice's leader, Jihyo walked up to me briskly. "Excuse me have you seen Mina? We're going to be late for an award show and we cannot find her."

"Oh yes I have actually," I told her, "she's down the hall, to the right. She fell asleep on the couch."

"Thank you so much!" Jihyo smiled before following my directions, practically running. They must be running really late.

I continued my journey around the studio and went outside to get some fresh air. A group of nine girls came running out.

They all jumped into a black van, before the last girl got in- she locked eyes with me.

So suddenly I was blinded with a ray of colors. Wah everything is beautiful.

I found my soulmate! And the lucky person is... Mina??

I stood there frozen with my mouth wide open.

Mina seemed to freeze as well as she took in everything around her.

It looked like she was walking towards me but a hand from inside the van pulled her in, "We're going to be late!" It sounded like Nayeon.

And with that the van drove off. Leaving me to stare after it.