Defects (JI)

Jihyo POV

I looked around the park in fascination, it was covered in streamers, balloons and lights. Y/n decided to take me on a date where we first met three years ago.

She told me to meet her here at 7:00 pm. I was right on time and looked at the decorations she set up in admiration. I still didn't find her yet though. I noticed she created a little pathway with candles. I grinned and followed the pathway.

It led me to Nayeon who was holding a note in her hand with a single red rose. "What is this?" I questioned as soon as I walked up to her.

Nayeon laughed, "You'll find out."

She handed me the rose and note before she told me to continue my trek. I thanked her and kept walking. As I walked, I opened up the note Nayeon had.

"The red rose symbolizes my everlasting love for you."

I softly smiled as I read it. I met up with Jeongyeon who grinned at me. As I walked closer, I noticed she had a purple rose and another note. She handed both to me.

I raised my eyebrow, "A purple rose?"

"Yes," Jeongyeon laughed, "Go on." She lightly pushed me to continue walking down the passage lit by candles. I opened up the next note.

"The purple rose represents how I fell in love with you the exact moment I first heard you."

I eventually came across Momo who was holding an orange rose and another note. She gently smiled at me and handed them to me. "Thank you," I smiled at her.

"No problem Jihyo-ah," Momo winked and sent me on my way again. I opened up the note she gave me.

"The orange rose represents the excitement and passion I feel whenever I think of you."

The smile on my face never left as I walked to meet Sana who was excitedly jumping up and down as she saw me. I laughed as I made my way over to her. She held a white rose and another note. I gently grasped them and hugged Sana in thanks.

She hugged me back and pulled away with slight tears in her eyes, "I love you."

I giggled, "I love you too Sana."

As I continued down the path of candles, I opened up the note.

"The white rose represents my eternal loyalty for you."

I eventually met up with Mina who was smiling proudly at me. She handed me a yellow rose with a note attached to it. "You got your wish Unnie."

I laughed with tears in my eyes, "Yes, I did."

Mina lightly guided me to continue walking. I opened up the note she gave me and read it.

"The yellow rose represents our warm friendship with one another. You're not just my lover, you're also my bestfriend."

I lightly bit my lip as I read the note. After a few moments of walking, I met up with Dahyun. She smiled warmly at me and handed me a green rose and a note. She hugged me, "I'm happy for you Unnie."

I hugged her back, "Thank you Tofu-ah."

I continued my trek, following the trail of lit candles. I was still in amazement by how much effort Y/n has put into this date. The candles I've been following alone must've taken her an hour or more to set up.

I opened up the note Dahyun handed to me and read it.

"The green rose represents growth. May our love continue to prosper through the good and bad."