Prompt Selections

Alright guys- I mean gays.

I am going to write out some prompts and I would like you guys to choose which one you would like me to write as a Oneshot. Also, which member of twice you would like to be the main character in it.

It doesn't have to be Y/n x Twice Member either.

It can be 2yeon, SaiDa, Jitzu, etc,.

Here are the choices:

1. Every demon is assigned a guardian angel in hopes that they'll be kind enough to go to Heaven. You're an angel, and you're assigned to a demon that's the sweetest thing you've ever seen...

2. You are a demon and you recently met a young girl with abusive parents. You pity her and decide to teach her what symbol to draw to summon you. She summoned you to her house at 3am...

3. A villian kidnaps the hero's sidekick, only to realize the hero has been badly mistreating them, and decided to take the sidekick under their wing...

4. For the last few days, you've been getting ominous messages written in blood on your bathroom mirror. Turns out, they're from an awkward ghost who is crushing on you, hard...

5. A princess accidentally wrongs a witch and is cursed so that no man shall ever love her. Fortunately, the princess is a lesbian, and is overjoyed. When the witch finds out her spell backfired she is furious, and goes to confront the princess. Except now that she's a little calmer, the princess is super cute? Sparks fly, and not because of a magic spell...

6. You and your soulmate have been dancing around your feelings for too long. So, the universe who is tired of your shit, decides to freeze time for everyone except you two.

7. You're a dragon who enjoys living a peaceful life away from humans (despite the fact that you have a human form). One day, a princess shows up asking you to 'kidnap' her so doesn't have to get married to a prince.

8. You're abducted by aliens who don't know what sleep is. The aliens start to get worried when the human they found stops moving...

9. You are told that you are about to enter a room with one person who wants to kill you, and two people who would do anything to save your life. Inside, you find your two best friends and your crush...

------

These are the ones that I can find myself writing and enjoying.

Please leave a comment for me so I know which prompt you would like me to write first.

:)