Tomorrow (NY)

Nayeon POV

Silence.

Complete and utter silence.

I bit my lip as Y/n and I made eye contact resulting in her blushing and looking away. I smiled at her reaction and continued to stare at her.

"Stop looking at me," Y/n muttered with her hands in front of her face.

"I could stare at you all day," I replied honestly.

"Well you might as well because time is pretty much frozen at the moment," Y/n looked around the cafe.

I looked around with her to the scene in front of us. Everyone in the cafe were unmoving. Even the cars in front of the cafe didn't move. Y/n and I weren't really freaking out because a beautiful lady magically appeared in front of us and said:

"You two are very infuriating. I'm going to freeze time until you two confess to each other. The way you two dance around your feelings frustrate me," Before she snapped her fingers and disappeared.

We thought she was joking but time did freeze along with everyone. Except for Y/n and I. So now we're forced to sit here and talk to one another about our feelings but Y/n is too shy to make eye contact with me.

"Y/n?" I sung out her name to get her to look at me.

"Yes?" Y/n answered, still not making eye contact.

I pouted and used my aegyo, "Please look at me."

Y/n chuckled nervously, "No thank you."

"Neomuhae," I frowned.

Y/n's eyes flickered to me quickly before looking away. I could've sworn I heard her whisper, "Cute."

This is going nowhere.

I sighed and stood up, drawing Y/n's attention. Good, she's looking at me now. I smiled at her and walked to her side of the booth. She returned my smile and cocked her eyebrow at me.

I smirked and sat down right in her lap. This should speed things up a bit.

Y/n turned red but still wrapped her arms around my waist so I couldn't fall. Realizing how weird it was that I wasn't facing her, I turned my whole body around in her lap.

Now her arms were wrapped around my back. I grinned at her, "Hi."

"Hello," She looked at me in amusement.

"You have feelings for me?" I got to the point.

Y/n chuckled, "No point hiding it now. Yes, I do."

"Me too," I perked up.

"You have feelings for yourself?" Y/n questioned sarcastically, "How egotistical of you."

I giggled and lightly hit her, "You know what I meant."

"Mmm. I don't think I do," Y/n pretended to play dumb, "You should say it."

I smirked, "I. Have. Feelings. For. You." I booped her nose.

Y/n grinned, "I know."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Then why'd you make me say it?"

She shrugged, "To make sure I'm not dreaming."

"Want me to prove this is not a dream?" I questioned.

"If you can," Y/n answered.

I smiled and started to lean in. I glanced at her lips before closing my eyes. Our lips lightly brushed together. It lasted for a couple of seconds before I pulled away.