Dominant (MI) 🍋

Before you read this, I would like to apologize. I'm not entirely sure why I'm apologizing but I felt like it for some reason. Be sure to douse yourself in holy water before and after reading this.

Mina POV

"Truth or dare?" Nayeon asked Y/n.

Everyone in Twice was here playing. We were all sitting around the dining room table. The members smirked as Nayeon was about to ask her question.

Y/n chuckled, "Truth."

"In your relationship," Nayeon gestured to Y/n and I, "Who's the dom?"

I side eyed Y/n as she answered, "I'm the dom."

She and I both know that I was the dominant one. So, for her to straight up lie like that was surprising. I locked eyes with her and cocked my eyebrow, basically saying, 'You sure about that?'

Y/n glanced at me wearily but stuck with her answer. The members giggled and teased me, "I expected more from you Minari."

I didn't say anything and just simply smiled at them.

It was Y/n's turn, "Jihyo. Truth or dare?"

"Mmm dare," She replied after thinking for a second.

"I dare you to kiss the person whom you think is the most beautiful here," Y/n stated.

Jihyo stood up and kissed Tzuyu on the cheek. Nayeon grumbled lowly to herself, "I'm the most beautiful here."

While everyone was distracted, I put my hand on Y/n's thigh. She tensed up but didn't look at me. If she thought that I was just going to let her 'I'm the dom,' go- she's got another thing coming to her.

And cumming she will do.

Good thing she was wearing shorts today.

Y/n sat on my left side while Momo sat on my right side. I wasn't worried about Momo seeing anything because she was too busy flirting with Dahyun to notice.

I rubbed my hand up and down Y/n's thigh.

I slipped my fingers inside her shorts and rubbed her heat through her underwear. Y/n's breath hitched as soon as I made contact, making me smirk.

"Mina, truth or dare?" Dahyun questioned.

"Truth," I replied as I moved Y/n's underwear to the side and pumped one finger into her.

Y/n's grip on the table made her knuckles turn white.

"If you were stranded on an island and you can only take one thing with you, what would it be?" Dahyun asked.

Everyone looked at her in astonishment because of her specific and random question.

I chuckled, "My phone."

My finger moved at an agonizingly slow pace. Y/n seemed to be struggling and tried to subtly thrust her hips into my finger. I immediately pulled my finger out. She whimpered softly and looked at me.

I leaned into her and whispered, "You don't get to release."

We continued on with the game as I continued to tease Y/n. Y/n would answer/ask questions with her teeth clenched because of it.

Without a warning, I shoved two fingers into her. She slammed her hand on the table, reacting strongly. It caught everyone's attention.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Jihyo immediately asked.

Y/n nodded her head, "I-I'm fine."

"You're red and slightly sweaty," Nayeon added in worry.

"Maybe you should go lie down," Jeongyeon suggested.