Having Faith Pt. 2 (TY)

Tzuyu POV

Today is the day.

The day that I tell Y/n that I have feelings for girls. I'm so incredibly scared she's going to be disgusted by me.

We've known each other for eleven years but Y/n has never told me her views on same sex relationships.

I had barely told my parents but they told me they knew a long time ago. I was both surprised and pleased about it. They said that they'll love me no matter who it is I like.

I just really hope Y/n says the same thing.

I invited Y/n over for my birthday celebration. My parents and I decided to do it on Saturday because they were busy yesterday.

I was pacing around my room.

I told Y/n to come at 12pm and it's 11:55am. Y/n is always on time.

I opened my door and continued to pace in the living room. My mom was looking at me in confusion.

"Uhm sweetie? Why are you pacing?"

"I'm just worried about what Y/n will say about my sexuality," I answered as I walked.

"You have nothing to worry about. If she's really your friend, then she'll accept you," my mom said.

"But what if she doesn't accept me? I mean it's a fifty percent possiblity. She might not want to be my friend anymore," I ranted.

My mom walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, stopping me from walking. "You need to have a little faith on her, she just might surprise you."

I let out sigh and drew in a deep breath, "You're right."

"When am I ever wrong?" My mom laughed.

I opened my mouth to say something.

"Not a word," my mom stared me down.

I closed my mouth before I bursted out laughing.

"You and Dad always know how to make me feel better," I smiled.

"Yeah we do!" My mom cheered.

We shared a laugh.

Ding-Dong

I gulped and checked the time.

12:00

"Are you going to leave the poor girl waiting out there?" My mom questioned.

I shook my head and walked to the front door and opened it.

I was greeted with a bear hug.

"Can't breathe," I gasped out.

"Oops sorry! I brought your other gifts!" Y/n pulled away from me and grinned. She handed me two big gift bags.

"I said you didn't have to get me anything," I looked at the gifts in shock.

"I wanted to. Your birthday and Christmas are the only days you let me spoil you!" Y/n justified her actions.

I giggled and pulled her inside my home.

Y/n was immediately pulled into a hug by my mom, "Y/n!"

Y/n giggled and hugged back, "Hiiii."

"You should visit more often. I haven't seen you in forever!" My mom told her.

"I was here last week," Y/n replied.

"I know but it felt like a long time," my mom pulled away.