Competitive (NY)

Nayeon POV

I looked at my last two cards and smirked. I have this game in the bag.

Y/n, Mina, Sana, Jihyo, and I were playing Uno. So far, all of us won two games. This very game determines who was the victor among us all. Everyone had two cards left.

It was Y/n's turn. She also had a smirk on her face when she placed her second to last card down, "Uno."

Mina groaned in despair as the card Y/n had placed was a plus four. "Why?" Mina frowned as she drew four cards.

Sana chuckled, "What color?"

Y/n looked at her last card, "Hmm green."

Sana placed her second to last card, which was a green two, "Uno."

We all looked at Jihyo who was next. She seemed to be thinking very carefully about to place down. In the end, she placed down a green seven, "Uno."

I sighed, "I guess Y/n wins." I placed down a plus four card, "Uno."

"Yes!" Y/n cheered, "I- wait. A plus four card? Oh come on!"

I smirked, "I guess you don't win. Such a shame."

Y/n sighed, "I guess you're right. In order for me to win, I'd need to have another plus four card."

She then smirked, "And I do." She placed down her final card to reveal a plus four card.

My smirk disappeared as she jumped up and down cheering about her victory.

"Noooo," I crossed my arms and placed my one card down in disappointment.

Everyone else joined me in sulking.

"Rematch!" Jihyo demanded.

"Guys. We said whoever won three games is the winner," Y/n chuckled, "Plus we've been playing this for three hours straight. I seriously need to use the bathroom."

Hearing this, I suddenly had the urge to use the bathroom as well. I cocked my eyebrow at her, "Me too."

We both stared each other down before the two of us started to race to the bathroom. I closed some doors behind me, blocking Y/n from passing me. I smirked in victory as I made it to the bathroom first.

I stuck my tongue out at her as we made eye contact as I closed the bathroom door.

.....

I am currently at the gym.

The rest of my members had different schedules, so I decided to waste time at the gym. I hummed as I entered and momentarily paused when I saw a familiar body on the treadmill.

Y/n was here.

I just stood there and stared at her. She was only wearing a black sports and jogging shorts. She must've felt me staring because she turned to meet my gaze and smirked. She cocked her eyebrow at me, basically asking me, "You going to join me or you just going to stare at me?'

I blushed at getting caught ogling her but made my way over to her. I waved at her and started up the treadmill next to her.

She waved back and increased the speed of her treadmill. Taking it as a challenge, I sped mine up to match hers. This continued and soon enough we're on the highest speed, running as if our lives depended on it.

I was getting exhausted but refused to lose like I did in Uno.

Y/n chuckled, "Getting tired all ready?"

I smirked back, "You wish. I could do this all day."

In reality, I was dying. Running was definitely not my strong suit. I breathed out heavily as I tried to continue.

"How about we move onto something else?" Y/n suggested.

I immediately agreed. We turned off the treadmills and headed over to the weights.

We both had somewhat weak arms so we the highest we could both use was the 45lbs. We were both evenly matched in this so we decided to move onto something different.

"How about we use no equipment?" Y/n suggested, "Let's say whoever can do the most sit-ups in two minutes wins?"

"You're on," I agreed, "You're going first though."

"Fine," Y/n sighed, "But you need to hold down my feet."

I nodded my head as we went into an isolated workout room and shut the door behind us.

Y/n got into position and I got on my knees in front of her, using my hands to hold down her feet. I took out my phone to set a two minute timer.

"Go," I stated as I started the timer.

Y/n quickly started doing as many sit-ups as she could. As she did so, I kept staring at her body. Sweat was lightly streaming off of her forehead.

I licked my lips and tried to count how many sit-ups she had done so far.

I once again got distracted as I stared at her exposed stomach. I can see the faint line of abs as she squeezed her stomach whenever she continuously crunched up.

The desire to kiss her was taunting me. Especially when she crunched up and her face was only a couple inches from mine. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that she was doing this on purpose to rile me up.

At this point, I was just staring at her lips and wondered how it would feel against mine. I was so caught up in Y/n that I didn't hear the timer go off.

Y/n crunched up one last time and didn't go back down. I thought it was weird but I just kept looking at her lips. They were only a few inches from mine. I could just lean forward a bit and attach mine with hers. I saw her lips moving, signalling that she was talking.

I shook my head and murmured, "Huh?"

She smirked and cocked her eyebrow, "I said how many sit-ups did I do?"

"Oh! You did uhh," I tried to desperately remember. I wasn't even counting after her abs caught my attention.

She let out a chuckle, "You had one job, Nayeonnie."

"It's not my fault!" I replied.

"Then whose fault was it?" She questioned me.

"Yours!" I blurted out.

She chuckled, "How so?"

"Your body is distracting!" I meekly stated.

"Is it?" She moved forward a bit. I can feel her breath on my face, "And what are you going to do about it?"

All of my self control flew out the window. I basically moved up on her body and straddled her. I then pinned her on the floor beneath us.

She smirked up at me, basically daring me to kiss her.

So I did.

Even though I was being agressive before, I kissed her with such tenderness. She immediately kissed me back and sighed against my lips with a smile, pulling me closer to her.

It was our first kiss together and it couldn't be more perfect.

As we pulled away, she chuckled, "If our workout sessions always end up like this, we should work out together more often."

I giggled and lightly hit her on the shoulder.

I was going to move off of her but she quickly pulled me down to kiss her again.

When we got back to the dorm, we were questioned about our bruised lips and teased relentlessly about it.

We have no regrets though.

--------

So you guys said Nayeon was the most competitive.

Who do you think is the most flirtatious? I have a feeling I know the answer but I still want to know what you guys think~

Unedited!

Hope you enjoyed~

:)