The Decision (CY)

This isn't much of an update. I just wanted to write a short, funny prompt that I found on the internet. Enjoy~

Chaeyoung POV

Wow.

I just died. (Literally)

Now I'm standing before the gates of Heaven. So suddenly did I hear a booming voice echoing from every direction.

"DO YOU LIKE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA?"

"Uh...May I ask W-Why?" I stuttered.

"YOUR ANSWER DETERMINES WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN ENTER PARADISE," The godly voice answered.

"B-But what about the ten commandments?" I nervously questioned.

"THAT'S OLD. IT'S 2020. WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER?"

I gulped, "May I ask for your preference before I answer?"

The sound of loud laughter filled the air, "CHILD. IT IS NOT MY ANSWER THAT I SEEK FOR BUT YOURS."

"Y-yes?" I muttered.

"MY DEAR, WAS THAT A QUESTION OR AN ANSWER?"

I cleared my throat and firmly stated, "Yes, I do like pineapple on my pizza."

Silence.

"I PERSONALLY HATE PINEAPPLE ON MY PIZZA," The god-like voice claimed.

Fear settled into my heart as I heard that. Does that mean I'm going to Hell?

"DO YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR ANSWER?" The voice questioned.

"No," I replied, "I'm sticking with my answer. I like pineapple on my pizza. Plus if I do change it, it'll be obvious that I did it just to gain your favor."

"HMMM"

I bit my lip nervously as I was being judged.

The gates in front of me opened.

"YOU ARE WORTHY," The voice withered.

Behind the gates, I saw Y/n. Tears of happiness blurred my gaze as I ran into her arms.

"Cub," She whispered and hugged me back, "You're here."

"Yes," I replied happily, "I'm here."

--------

Requests are open~

:)