Telepathic Pt. 2 (TY) 🍋

If the text is in italics then it means that Tzuyu said it in her mind.

Y/n POV

"Yoda?" I called out as knocked on her apartment door.

"You may enter!" Her reply was muffled by the door.

I opened her door and closed it behind me, "Where are you?"

"Kitchen," I heard her answer.

I happily skipped into the kitchen and caught sight of Tzuyu sipping some tea. She smiled as she saw me and nodded her head at me. I grinned and hugged her.

She chuckled and hugged me back, "What's got you so happy?"

"Seeing you," I honestly answered with a smile.

She blushed and looked away from me.

'I hope she didn't catch my blush,' I heard Tzuyu mutter in her head.

I lightly chuckled and pulled away from our hug, "So what are we going to do today?"

"What do you want to do?" Tzuyu questioned.

"Hmmm," I playfully made a thinking face, "Honestly? I don't really care what we do as long as I'm with you."

Tzuyu let out a groan, "Stop that!"

I laughed, "Did I make your heart flutter?"

'Yes,' Tzuyu answered in her mind.

In reality though, Tzuyu shook her head and looked away from me.

I pouted and sighed, "Okay. Then maybe I should leave..." I took three steps away from Tzuyu before her arms immediately wrapped around my body, preventing me from moving.

"Please don't leave me," She whispered in my ear.

I lightly shivered and tried to cover it up by stretching, "I won't."

Tzuyu and I are currently dating. After the whole incident with her boyfriend, she took some time to recover a bit before deciding to ask me out.

We've been together for almost a year and we've never been happier. I helped her with her self confidence and she kept me grounded. I have yet to tell her about my ability to read minds though.

How the hell am I suppose to bring it up?

I do want to tell her but I don't think she would believe me. I mean I don't think I would believe someone if they told me they could read minds. I started to play with my fingers.

"You're fiddling with your fingers," Tzuyu cocked her eyebrow at me, "What's wrong?"

"There's something that I've been meaning to tell you," I muttered softly, "I just don't know how to say it."

Tzuyu smiled at me, "Just say it."

I took in a deep breath, "I...I can read minds."

Tzuyu stared at me blankly before she bursted out laughing, "You got me! I didn't expect that!"

"Tzuyu, I'm serious," I sternly told her.

"How do you expect me to believe you?" She crossed her arms.

I shrugged, "It's your choice whether or not to believe me. I just didn't want to keep hiding that fact."

Tzuyu sighed, "Okay. Let's say that you can read minds. What am I thinking about right now?"

'Baby Yoda is pretty cute.'

I let out a chuckle, "You're thinking about baby Yoda and how cute he is."