Injuries (JY)

Jeongyeon POV

"Ow!" I let out a yelp as I felt a sudden pain on my foot.

"What happened?" Chaeyoung rushed over to me in worry.

"My soulmate must've knocked her foot onto something," I gritted my teeth.

Chaeyoung looked at me amused, "That would be the third time today."

"Yep. My soulmate is a clumsy one," I sighed.

I heard someone snickering behind me. I whipped around to see Nayeon trying to hold in her laugh.

"Oh haha. Laugh it up," I rolled my eyes.

"If I don't see your soulmate in bruises or something when we meet her, she must be a fast healer," Nayeon chuckled.

"Pay no mind to her, Unnie. She's more clumsy than your soulmate," Jihyo stated from the couch.

"I am not!" Nayeon gazed at Jihyo.

"Do you know how many times I had to help you out because you injured yourself? Eight times. And that was just today!" Jihyo countered.

Nayeon opened her mouth before she closed it.

I bursted out laughing.

Nayeon glared at Jihyo and I before she chuckled, "Yeah, yeah."

"I do worry about my soulmate though. She's even worse than Sana when it comes to injuring herself," I revealed.

"Hold up. She's worse than... Sana!?" Chaeyoung's eyes widened.

"Yes," I responded.

"Wow. If I constantly think about wrapping Sana up in bubble wrap and you're saying your soulmate is worse than her... Lord have mercy on your soulmate." Jihyo said.

"May God Jihyo bless her of her injuries," Nayeon had her hands clasped as if she was praying.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her silliness.

My soulmate better be alright though.

......

Y/n POV

I cannot believe I knocked my foot on the coffee table again.

I stayed completely still, waiting for the pain to subside. After the pain was gone, I walked into my room.

I laid down on my bed and scrolled through my email.

Spam.

Spam.

Spam.

Email from school.

Email from SanaIsMyOneAndOnly.

I raised my eyebrow and opened up the last one. Who is this person? I decided to read the email.

"Girl! It's Vivian Santoro. Your best friend who moved away last year?"

I chuckled as I read that. Of course this is her email name. I continued to read.

"I remember you telling me that you would love to go to a Twice concert. Annnnd I scored some tickets!"

I squealed as I read the news.

"So what do you say? Join me? Please respond ASAP! The concert is where you're staying right now, California! Hope you say yes. Later ;) "

I immediately slammed my fingers on my phone, responding, "I would love to go with you! How much do I owe you? When exactly is the concert and where specifically?"