Jane and Co.

JANE'S BEDROOM           Rays of sunshine peek through the window curtains as Jane cracks her eyes open to welcome the outside world

JANE'S BEDROOM         
Rays of sunshine peek through the window curtains as Jane cracks her eyes open to welcome the outside world. With a quick stretch, she removes herself from the bed. "Fuck," she mumbles, feeling Scarlet come up to the surface.

"Shit's too fucking early for this," she groans. Before she could say anything else, Scarlet Harlot has already taken over. "Well, well, what do we have here," Scarlet grins, walking toward Jane's full-length mirror.

Scarlet runs her hands down her breasts and tilts her head back, smiling as she feels the warm sun radiate it's heat throughout her skin.

Just as she goes to start her morning masterbation session, she hears a knock on the door, followed by Charlie's voice. "Jane, are you awake," he asks. With a mischievous smirk, she makes her way to the door. She pulls it back, revealing a dressed up Charlie.

"Why, yes, Officer," Scarlet asks, leaning against the doorframe. She begins to undress him with her eyes. Charlie lifts an eyebrow, inspecting the girl in front of him. She smirks and opens her mouth to say something but Jane quickly took over.

"Oh? Hey. Sorry about Scarlet. Will Bella be taking me to school today," she asks, awkwardly pulling herself away from the door.

With a nod and a suspicious gaze Charlie walks away, mumbling about how he's going to help Bella make breakfast. Jane sighs and furrows her eyebrows, scowling as she shuts the door behind her. She searches for some clothes.

Jane smiles in triumph, finding a black shirt and a green jacket paired with a pair of combat boots and some black jeans. She walks into the single bathroom and showers, fixing herself up for the day.

Smiling at her reflection, Jane begins to walk down the stairway, but stopped mid-way, feeling herself dissociate. Then, her entire aura changes. A cloud of suffocation and loneliness follows her as she continues down the stairs. Sylvia has arrived.

Sylvia has a spooky voice and a moody personality. She's constantly locked in a small room in The Underground, but sometimes she manages to escape. She was created to hold Kay's/Jane's feelings of claustrophobia.

Sylvia recites poem fragments in the belief that she could use them to make a key to escape the Underground and become her own person. Her name came from the poet Sylvia Plath.

KITCHEN
With every step Jane's boots boom louder against the floor tiles. They create small dents on the floor. Once she arrives to the bottom of the steps, she does nothing but stand there. Sylvia watches Bella and Charlie eat breakfast. After a couple confused glances from the father and daughter, they slowly walked up to her.

"Hey, come on. Let's eat," Charlie suggests. "I'm not hungry," she replies. Her deep, dark voice booms throughout the room. Gasping, Bella takes a couple steps back. Charlie steps in and asks, "I'm guessing you're Sylvia? It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard many things about you. Can we speak to Jane?"