The Cottage

CULLEN'S HOUSEAfter Hammerhead drifted Eden and Rosalice to sleep, she left to her station

CULLEN'S HOUSE
After Hammerhead drifted Eden and Rosalice to sleep, she left to her station. Jane is back now. She has yet to see their nursery room. "Awe. Hi, lovelies," she coos, picking up the babies from their activity chair, where Hammerhead left them for her.

She sets them close to her chest. Seth and Leah sleep on the couch as Edward comes up behind her wife. They watch from the window as Ansel and the Cullens come back after their hunt.

Rosalie comes into the house, first looking at the babies in Jane's arms. "Finally. My turn," she says, clapping her hands with a smile. Jane gives Eden and Rosalice to her. "Where do they sleep," she asks, curious.

"Normally in my arms. Or Edward's or Esme's, but sometimes they sleep in the nursery. Alice got them a crib for the both of them, but they only sleep if they're together," Rosalie replies, bouncing the sleeping babies in her arms.

Jane smiles, rubbing Rosalice's back. Leah wakes up as the others enter the house. She smacks her brother awake. "Ugh, Leah," Seth groans. "Look awake," she tells him. He rubs his eyes, yawning.

Alice walks up to Jane. "Happy birthday, Jane," she exclaims with a smile. "Thank you, Alice, but I literally stopped aging four days ago," Jane replies with a smile. "Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up, buttercup," she says, holding out a key.

OUTSIDE COTTAGE
Alice takes Jane and Edward to her surprise present.
"Alice, I swear.. if you got me a sex swing," she mumbles, causing the vampires behind her to laugh.
"I didn't! And trust me, you'll like it. Welcome home," Alice exclaims. Jane sees a house appear. It stands near the Cullen's house.

"We thought you guys might like a place of your own," Alice informs her. "What do you think," Edward asks, taking in her reaction. "Its perfect," she replies, smiling. "Now go! See the interior. Esme and I really did a number in the place," Alice smiles.

INSIDE COTTAGE
Edward takes Jane's hand and they walk towards their house. "Have fun," Alice exclaims, smiling. She shuts the door closed as Jane and Edward enter their new home. He shows her around. They stop in front a room.

"This will be Eden and Rosalice's room," he tells her. Edward opens the door, showing a decent sized room with two twin beds. "It's beautiful," she whispers, smiling. "There's more," he leads her further into the house.

They walk toward their room which contains a massive walk-in closet. "Closet," he says. "Well, damn," she mumbles in awe. "Alice stocked it for you," he chuckles at her reaction. Jane looks at the expensive dresses, smiling at the luxury she never thought she'd have.

Then her and Edward walk into their bedroom. Jane stands in front of their bed. "This is our room," he tells her, coming in behind her. "Thought you said vampires don't sleep," she says, running her hand over the bedsheets.

"It's not intended for sleep," he replies as he starts kissing her neck. Quickly, Jane pushes Edward onto the bed. Jane straddles her husband as he rips her dress off. They start making love.