VOLTERRA

SWAN RESIDENCE                                                 Jane's Room             The door slams open and Jane races in, shoving clothes into a duffle bag

SWAN RESIDENCE                                                
Jane's Room
    The door slams open and Jane races in, shoving clothes into a duffle bag. She runs around the room, searching for under-clothes and necessities. "Will he be okay," Jane hears Baby Doll ask her. Jane stops on her tracks and shakes her head. "I don't know, babes. Go with Flit, okay? Alice and I will handle it," Jane replies truthfully.

Jane hears small pattering as Baby Doll runs away from the light. She looks up as Alice enters. "Got the airline tickets," she says. Jane nods her head and puts her bag over her shoulder. "Alright. Let's go." Jane grabs Alice's marble-like hand and leads her down the stairs.

Jane races to Alice's black Mercedes and climbs inside, sitting her bag of clothes in the back seat. Alice flies behind her. She yanks her seat belt into its clip and finally gets the chance to breathe, watching Alice shift into gear. They peel out the driveway. Jane looks out the window, trying to distract herself from everything that was happening around her.
She fights her tears and is determined as hell...

Her alters watch from the inside.

VOLTURI HEADQUARTERS                                    Edward's walking down a seemingly endless corridor. Finally, he reaches a set of intricately carved double doors which open for him. He enters inside.

CIRCULAR WHITE MARBLE HALL
Edward finds himself facing three wooden thrones, on which sit the ancient Volturi. There were three of them. There's Aro, Marcus and Caius.                

Aro wears an expensive, contemporary, black Italian suit. He has long black hair in a loose ponytail. It reaches his waist. Marcus and Caius eschew modern clothing for rich silk robes,
their long hair loose around them. All three have
translucent, onion-like, white skin.

Edward speaks, "Have you decided?"

      Aro looks down at Edward and replies, "It was an intriguing debate. We don't get many suicidal vampires." Then his brother, Caius, mumbles, "pathetic."

Edward hears him but stays quiet.

"I'm afraid your gifts are too valuable to destroy. But if you're unhappy with your lot, join us. We'd be delighted to utilize your skills." Edward doesn't meet their eyes. "So you won't end this," he states. Marcus, the man on Edward's left shakes his head, replying, "not without cause."

Edward registers this, his face setting. Clearly, he's going to give them cause. He strides out. Aro shakes his head, watching Edward leave. He whispers disappointedly, "such a waste."

FLORENCE AIRPORT, ITALY
Jane and Alice wait impatiently by a curb. The vampire waves her hand around, looking for a Taxi car to appear. They were already getting frustrated. That's when Jane notices a yellow hard-top Porsche with darkly tinted windows speed past her. Her hairs blasts from the wind. "I'll be back," she whispers.