Stranger Things

CULLEN'S BACKYARDJane leans against the back door as Rosalice touches Benjamin's tanned cheek

CULLEN'S BACKYARD
Jane leans against the back door as Rosalice touches Benjamin's tanned cheek. He smiles, watching her memories. Taking her hand, he twirls his other hand over hers, causing a mini tornado to form.

Giggling, Eden grabs it off his sister's hand and leaps it into the air with his ability to levitate himself and other objects. It forms in the sky, then it disappears.

Rosalice stands stands beside her brother, watching in awe. Things haven't changed since last night's meltdown. It's almost as if it never happened, but.. unfortunately it did. "Benjamin can influence the elements," Edward informs his wife.

"And here I get lack of self-control and voices in my head," Jane mumbles, causing him to chuckle. Suddenly, they all hear something fast move in the woods getting closer to then. Then two female vampires appear out of nowhere. Jane sprints to her children's side, holding them close.

"Senna and Zafrina. From the Amazon," Edward whispers, unsure if they were going to come or not. Jane and Edward take Eden and Rosalice to Senna and Zafrina.

The arrival of Senna and Zafrina meant that their plea was being heard in even the most remote corners of the world, while others searched for witnesses closer to home.

ALLEYWAY
A patriot Carlisle first met on the battlefield at Yorktown would become their most unlikely ally. Carlisle's friend, Garrett, attacks a punk who sings in the streets. He holds him up by his throat. "Shut up! I hated the first British lnvasion. And I hate the second one even more," he tells him.

He starts to squeeze the punk's throat tighter. "Even the Beatles? Really, Garrett," Emmett asks, appearing out of nowhere. "Old habits die hard," he replies, taking a look at the married couple. "Carlisle needs you," Rosalie tells him.

Garrett lets go of the punk's throat. He drops to the ground, trying to crawl away. "Sounds interesting," Garret comments. "Help," the man yells. "But first I'd better finish my meal," Garret continues. "Help me! Help," the man begs as Garrett attacks him, drinking his blood in the process. He kills the man.

CULLEN'S LIVING ROOM
Different vampire clans gather at the Cullen's home.
Each of them were won over. Each was made to see. Carlisle even convinced his Irish friends to make the journey to Forks. Although they're grateful for their help, their thirst for human blood complicated the situation.

The nomads Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more unpredictable. Especially Peter, who had fought alongside Jasper as a newborn. Jacob looks around the room at all the vampires. "Lotta red eyes around here," he comments. "They all agreed not to hunt in the area," Jane replies, standing beside him.