The Field

FLASHBACKARKHAM ASYLUM"What I think about Jane? Well, I know everything there is to know about Jane

FLASHBACK
ARKHAM ASYLUM
"What I think about Jane? Well, I know everything there is to know about Jane. Nothing," Jane's closest friend, The Mad Hatter, replies to Amanda Waller's question.

"I mean, the other day I was talking to my friends, 'I think she's a witch.' Jane talks to you low, like in a whisper, but," Deadpool shakes his head and crosses his legs like a woman, "That girl is dangerous, I tell you. I think they're selling mangos today.."

"Look, living with Jane is like living in a minefield. One way or another, you'll end up without a leg. We used to be friends, you know? Went to shit," Poison Ivy whispers, lighting up a cigarette.

"That girl needs to come with an instruction manual," Catwoman scoffs.

"I don't feel comfortable about her.. Sorry, I can't.. I won't talk about her. I'd rather not dip into that hole, again," Barbara Kean replies, shaking her head.

"Never heard of her," Professor Pyg grumbles.

"That girl has many faces. Know which one to trust and you'll be just fine," Penguin replies, leaning back in his chair. "Alright. Cut," Amanda Waller says, and the camera stops rolling.

JANE'S BEDROOM
It's been a day since Edward and Jane's interaction. She's currently getting dressed for her date with the Cullen family. Jane hates to admit it, but she's excited. For once in forever, she feels happy and stable.

Her wet tongue runs across her bottom lip as she zips up her black combat boots. Jane wears a grey skirt, over some fishnets and a black tank top that sits beneath her leather jacket. As jewelry, she wears a black choker, the necklace Alice gifted her and silver earrings. "I'd totally smash," Flit mumbles, staring at her ass in the mirror. "Flit," Jane exclaims, leaving the room.

DOWNSTAIRS
"Jane," Bella calls out as she searches for her cousin. "Done," Jane exclaims, running down the stairs. Smiling at Bella, she sees Charlie holding a news article. A shotgun sits beside his coffee cup.

Walking up behind the man, she wraps her arms around his neck and pecks his cheek. "Good morning, Uncle Char-Char," she greets him with a smile.

Charlie loos up at his niece and smiles, shocked by her sudden burst of happiness. "Good morning, Jane. Mornin', Bells," he greets his niece and daughter. Bella mumbles a 'good morning' as Jane sighs with content. "Ooo, pancakes," Jane sits in front of her uncle.

Licking her plump lips, she places two overly sized pancakes onto her plate, followed by a ton of blueberry syrup and a shit ton of whipped cream. "Whipped cream," she exclaims, feeling BabyDoll peek over her shoulder. Clapping her hands, grabs her silver fork and stabs a corner piece of her hot cakes.

Pulling it up to her face, she shoves it in her mouth. "Mmm, good job on the hot cakes, Bella," she mumbles, shoving the pancakes into her mouth. The brunette blushes and smiles at her compliment. "Thanks, Jane," she whispers. She nods and looks up at Charlie, noticing the title on the grey newspaper that sits in his hand.