The Beginning To The End Of Jane

THE STREETS8:30pm

THE STREETS
8:30pm

Flit allows the body to teleport to the very same street where Edward and his family would need to cross in order to leave the town of Forks. Jane came back as soon as they arrived.
She looks as ravenous as ever.
She wants revenge.

And there she stood.

Waiting..

THE STREETS ct 2
11:11pm

        Jane stands in the same position for several hours. She never moved. This forced passing cars to go around her. Soon Edward's signature silver Volvo car appears in frame. Jane's eyes immediately lights up as she notices it heading her way. Edward Cullen's car was being followed by Emmett's white Jeep, Rosalie's red convertible and three moving trucks.

   She takes a step forward, her boots scratching against the concrete pavement. Her left leg had a bit of a limp to it but nothing hurt more than the absence of the people she considers her own family. The Cullens were quick to notice Jane's small frame, standing in the middle of the deserted street. They stopped their cars.

Game on.

     They all hesitate, debating whether or not they should come out the car. After Hammerhead did a number on Edward he told his family what had happened. They had fear for her. Though Jane was simply human, she still has a series of abilities.

Strength, electricity, fire, snow, teleportation and the list goes on for miles.

They decide on playing it safe so they all stay inside their vehicles.  "You know you can't leave us," Jane says, her voice cracking towards the end of her sentence.

Voices begin to echo throughout the heavy air.
Each belong to a different part of the body.

"We trusted you," said Lucy Fugue.

"Y-You can't lea-leave u-us," said Penny.

"I'm going to kill you fuckers," exclaimed Hammerhead.

"Please stay," asked Babygirl.

     The Cullens said nothing. They just looked at each other's other and stayed in their cars. Jane screams in anger and and runs toward the first car- it belonged to Edward. "Motherfuck-," Jane had accidentally ran into his silver car, knocking her body back from the harsh impact.

Mascara continues to run down her stained cheek as stars cloud  her vision. Her eyes roll to the back of her head. That's when she hears a series of car doors opening and closing.