Jane Patrol

s

s.
THE UNDERGROUND
           Karen screams in agony, feeling Hammerhead drag her by her hair. "Stop," she yells, kicking her feet. Hammerhead ignores her as she takes Karen to the living area. Everyone gathers up around them. Hammerhead holds her back by her arms.

      "Get off me!" He tries to escape Hammerhead's strong grip but fails miserably. Karen pants as tears roll down her cheeks. Pretty Polly steps in and holds her by the face. "Playtime's over, Karen. You've had your fun." Karen leans in and spits on her face. She tosses her head back, laughing.

       Pretty Polly glares at her as she wipes the spit off her cheek and forehead. "Oh, Polly, Pretty Polly~
Come and go with me~," Karen starts singing a specific lullaby. Pretty Polly continues to glare at her. "Shut up." A sinister grin spreads across Karen's face as she continues to sing. "Oh, Polly, Pretty Polly~ You guessed it just right~"

     "I said shut up," Pretty Polly exclaims. Baby Doll could be seen in the back, holding her teddy bear tightly. "I dug on your grave~" Karen releases a scream as Pretty Polly smacks her across the face. "That's enough, Polly," says Lucy Fugue.

   "She started it," she exclaims. Karen tries to shake herself from Hammerhead's grip as she yells, "Fuck all you do-nothing, hater bitches! At least I found true love." Hammerhead takes Karen and throws her over her shoulder. "Where are you taking her," asks Silver Tongue.

Hammerhead replies. "You know."

CULLENS HOUSE
Medical Room
        "Jane, are you listening," asks Carlisle. He lifts her eyelids, shining a light through her big brown eyes. No response. "We really need you to come out." Alice hasn't left Jane's side since she blacked out. "Has anybody seen her like this before?" Carlisle turns around and asks, placing his medical instruments on the table.

       Someone in the room sighs. It's Bella. "I have. Back when you guys left.. she looked lifeless. It's like she's physically there - she was eating by herself, moving around, showering on her own but her mind was elsewhere. It was like her body moved on its own." The doctor's eyebrows knit together in concentration.

"I've never seen anything like this before," he says quietly. "Jane, sweetie, move if you can hear me." Edward was quick to step in. "Jesus, Alice, will you give it a rest?"

    "I'll do no such thing!" Alice looks at her adoptive brother, coming to Jane's defense. Edward clenches his jaw, glaring at his clairvoyant sister. "She put me under her spell, Alice! She tried to do the same with-" He was quickly interrupted by Alice. "She defended us against the Volturi! I won't believe we've lost her just yet."

"Jeez! It sounds like we're talking about a pet," Emmett mumbles. Everyone ignores him. "Hmm," Carlisle hums. They turn to look at him as he scans his computer. "It says there's absolutely nothing wrong with her," he says, "Her brain activity's off the charts and yet... nothing. Jane's in there, somewhere. We just need to get her out."