Destroying The Tapes

THE GOTHAM HOTELBack at the hotel, Jane sits on the edge of the bed as Ansel speaks with Carlisle on the phone

THE GOTHAM HOTEL
Back at the hotel, Jane sits on the edge of the bed as Ansel speaks with Carlisle on the phone. He told him and Edward what had happened. "Yes, Jane's alright. The body's taken care of. Alright. Yes. We'll head out now. The coven we discussed is on our side," Him and Carlisle continue to speak on the phone til Ansel hangs up the phone.

Taking a glance at Jane, he sits beside her on the bed. "We should head out. Carlisle has already gathered two covens at the house," he tells her. "Am I broken," Jane asks in a whisper, after a moment of silence.

He snakes his arms around her shoulders. "No. No, you're not. You were just doing what anyone else would. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have brought you here," he whispers, guilty.

Finally, Jane looks at him. "You know, Ansel.. Moments before I became one of you.. I kept having this dream. It followed me throughout my entire life. I would find a wound in my chest. This old wound that.. that was scabbed over. And I know I shouldn't touch it.. but I keep reaching for it."

"And I can't help but scratch.. and scratch. And the wound gets bigger, and bigger. Until there's nothing of me left," Jane confesses, tearing up. Ansel holds onto her as she sobs uncontrollably, though tears will never fall from her eyes.

AIRPORT, FORKS
Jane, Ansel and the a coven of vampires from Gotham, New York wait outside the airport. They wait for a cab to appear. Jane has already met the coven and immediately took liking to them. The coven was founded by its leader, Richard Roman. There are three members, all very powerful.

Richard has the ability to mentally assault people. He makes them feel worthless about themselves. Isobel has the ability to erase memories and Jason can adapt to certain situations the easiest.

The coven was founded by Richard 'Dick' Roman and his wife Isobel Roman. It's main purpose was to overthrow the Volturi and take control of the Vampire World, though they failed miserably.

During the day, they use magical daylight rings to prevent their skin from sparkling like diamonds in order to avoid the human world. Richard told Jane he had it created by a man of the name of Ra's al Ghul.

He spoke of many legends of him and his magical abilities. Similar to the Cullen family, they also have jobs. Richard is a doctor at the New York hospital. He works long side Dr. Lee. He's responsible for taking blood bags.

Jason is an employee at a credit card company and is responsible for creating false documents so they blend in with the humans. Lastly, Isobel is an office receptionist for her husband's hospital building.

They all look around, waiting for a taxi. Finally, one emerges from a corner. Rolling her eyes, Jane pushes her duffle bag inside the trunk and slides into the backseat. Ansel and his friends step inside, making light conversation.