Isle Esme

CULLEN'S DRIVEWAYJane and Edward are about to leave to go on their honeymoon

CULLEN'S DRIVEWAY
Jane and Edward are about to leave to go on their honeymoon. "So, he really won't tell you where he's taking you," Jane and Bella's aunt asks her. "No. He said it's a surprise," Jane replies, smiling.

"Well, wear a hat and sunscreen. Take care of yourself, babygirl," Sirona replies with a smile. "I will," Jane promises, nodding her head. "Alright, my love. I'll see when you soon," Sirona hugs her niece. Jane returns the hug, smiling.

"Everything's packed and ready to go," Charlie says behind her. "Awesome," Jane replies rubbing her hands together. "Oh. I'm gonna go see Billy before I leave," Sirona says and leaves the two. "It's gonna be strange, you not living under my roof," Charlie tells her, placing a hand over her shoulder.

"Yeah. It's definitely gonna be strange for me, too," Jane replies. "You know it will always be your home, right," he says, tearing up. "I love you, uncle. Forever," Jane whispers softly, hugging Charlie.

"I love you, too, Hun. I always have and I always will. All right. Go on. You don't wanna miss your plane. Wherever it's going," he replies, returning the hug. They pull away from each other. "Okay. Bye," she exclaims and waves at him.

"You ready," Edward asks behind her. "Yeah, I'm ready," she replies, nodding her head. The guests cheer as they watch the newly wed couple peel out the driveway.

LIMOUSINE
Rio De Jeniro, Brazil
Jane and Edward just landed to Brazil twenty minutes ago. They sit beside each other in the back of a black limousine. Jane looks our the window, smiling. People stand outside their homes, laughing and dancing. "Please pull over," Edward instructs the driver.

Jane looks toward her husband. "We're not staying in Rio," she asks, confused. "No, we're just passing through," he replies, kissing her hand. "Are we close," she asks again. "Closer than before," Edward whispers in her ear, leaning in for a kiss.

BRAZILIAN STREETS
Loud Caribbean dance music plays in the streets. Edward leads Jane across a crowd of people. People kiss and dance all around them. There are people of every size and race, dancing in harmony. Edward spins Jane around an elderly woman, carrying a tin of food.

Laughter erupts from her chest as she feels the wind blow past her hair. Then she feels herself separate from Edward as an elderly, Brazilian man snatches her to dance. She smiles and laughs as he twirls her around. Jane glances over to her husband and sees him dancing with a middle-aged woman.

After some time, the music stops. Jane leans in and high-fives her dancing companion. She walks toward Edward and stands on her toes to peck his cheek. "I love you," she murmurs against his cheek. "I love you," he repeats, smiling.

They both walk deeper into the party, finally reaching a beach located in the Pacific Ocean. "That's lsle Esme. It was a gift from Carlisle," Edward informs, pointing to a small island located within the water. "Who the hell gifts an island," she wonders, causing him to chuckle.