KAREN GRACE CULLEN

SWAN RESIDENCECharlie's KitchenOne day later            Karen hovers her nose over the freshly baked apple pie

SWAN RESIDENCE
Charlie's Kitchen
One day later
          Karen hovers her nose over the freshly baked apple pie. She sniffs the delicious aroma. "Mmm!" A moan escapes her lips as she smiles at her creation. She spins around, holding the apple pie in her hand. Bella and Edward appear from the outside.

      "Good morning, Bella," she greets Jane's cousin. "Edward! It's nice to finally meet you! Bella only had good things to say," Jane exclaims. She releases a sigh as she smiles, hearing his name roll off her tongue.

  Bella gives Edward a look.

"Karen, hey," Bella says. She feels weary of the blonde. Edward furrows his eyebrows, trying to figure out what is happening. "Hey! Take a seat! We're having apple pie for breakfast," she says, walking into the dining room. Her red pin-up skirt flows behind her. Bella and Edward follow.

     "I want you two to crumbs and everything," she exclaims, setting down the pie on the table. Bella and Edward sit in a chair. "Welcome to the family, Edward."

Her eyes sparkle as she smiles at him.

     "Thanks," he says, looking at Bella. She shrugs her shoulders and looks at the pie. "Smells delicious, Karen." The girl covers her mouth as she releases a giggle. "Thank you," she replies, "I'll be back in a jiffy!"

Karen disappears into the kitchen.

      Karen walks up to the white fridge and pulls on the handle. A smile spreads across her lips as she pulls out a blood bag from the fridge. "I'm back," she exclaims, walking into the dining room. She catches Bella and Edward whispering. "I know you can't eat human food so," she sets down the blood bag in front of Edward, "I got you this! Don't worry! I got it from the vet! Animal blood!"

     Bella's eyes widen as she looks up at her. Edward was just as shocked. "Well! I'll let you two lovebirds finish! I'm just going to head to the market! Have fun, you kids!" Karen gracefully climbs up the stairs and sighs, smiling as she enters Jane's room.

JANE'S ROOM