Place Of Worship

Trigger Warning: MurderGOTHAM'S PLACE OF WORSHIPJane puts his hand out, stopping Sylvia from removing her senses

GOTHAM'S PLACE OF WORSHIP
Jane puts his hand out, stopping Sylvia from removing her senses. Her protectors stand back, ready to blind her from any traumatic event that may happen again.

Cautious, Jane steps into the chapel. The building stands, dead silent. No one's inside. "Look at this fucking place. How many loves were wrecked here, you think," Hammerhead growls, stepping into the surface. Her head snaps to the left, hearing someone speaking.

"In the shadows," she whispers, nearing toward the voice's source. Her feet stop mid-walk as Jane reappears.

Venomous tears soak her burgundy eyes as she steps in front of the church's glamorous alter. This is where it happened. All of it. Miranda's last memory was taken here. Jane's eyes travel up the humongous cross as it stands in front of her. A man's voice continues to recite prayers. "Our father, who art in heaven," he whispers.

Jane's face transforms as Hammerhead appears.
Her and Hammerhead continuously shift, trying to lessen the traumatic stress in the mind. Being quiet, she tilts her head and walks toward the confessional. The man's voice comes from within it's four walls.

"Boo," she exclaims, yanking the door open. The elderly man screams with fear as he sees the bald headed woman. Hammerhead observes the man as he puts his hands up. Tears run down his cheeks as he remembers the dream he had the night prior. It was one where a series of women ran behind him. He screams as he blasts through the woods, trying to get away from them. But with no avail, he ends up getting slaughtered by an axe.

Angry, Hammerhead growls, recognizing his face. Before Miranda's death, she would continuously create drawings of the men in church who acted upon her rape. She would show them to the other alters, warning them to stay away from them. The priest Hammerhead holds onto was one of them.

Releasing a pained yell, she yanks him off his seat and spins, throwing him out of the confessional. Walking behind him, she observes his every move. Cries escape his lips as the priest crawls away.

"Here. Let me help you, motherfucker! Just like you helped other people who trusted you," she exclaims, pulling him off the ground. Hammerhead screams as tears pour down her cheek. Her strong figure bends down and places the old man over her shoulders, spinning in circles.

Groaning, she throws him across the room. The priest lands next to a table that sits near the alter. The cross, on the wall, watches as they take their revenge.. for Miranda.

Hammerhead pulls him from the ground as tears run down his cheek. Pinning him against the table, she grabs the closest thing to her - a heavy, metal cross. "She trusted you," she yells, continuously banging the cross into his head.

The priest screams in agony as she digs into his skull. Her crazed screaming continue, blacking out as other alters take their turn with the priest. The elderly man drops on the ground, blacked out.