PAUL VS HAMMERHEAD

JANE'S ROOM

JANE'S ROOM

Hammerhead wakes up to a loud knock on the door. "Coming," she yells. Hammerhead rubs her scared face and slowly stands up off Jane's purple bed. The knocking continues, this time louder.

"I said I'm coming! Goddamnit," Hammerhead growls, pulling Jane's bedroom door open. She almost pulls the hinges off with her superhuman strength. The door reveals a desperate Bella.

"I need to see him."

BELLA'S TRUCK
12:26 pm
They drive through the night's darkness. It was nighttime still. Hammerhead leans her head against Bella's car window. "Why are we doing this in the middle of the night, again," she asks, not bothering to look over at Bella.

Bella replies with a short response, "if I'm going to lose someone else, I needed to know why." Hammerhead rolls her eyes and scratches the scar above her right arm. "Yeah. 'Cause thats totally not dark and ominous," she mumbles, too low for Bella to hear.

Bella pulls off the road, and drives into the forest.

LA PUSH
CLEARING IN THE FOREST
Bella parks the truck. Hammerhead climbs out. Bella follows behind. The moon eerily illuminates the clearing. Strange forest noises encroach.

"This is fucking crazy," she mumbles. Bella ignores her and continues walking.

They hear a rustle amid the trees. Spooked, Bella freezes then spins. Hammerhead turns to look at what Bella was seeing. Jacob emerge from the trees. His and Bella's eyes meet. Then Sam Uley, Paul, Embry and Jared step into the clearing, as well, half-clothed, movements almost synchronized.

Their expressions simultaneously alter into fury when they see the new arrivals. Paul spins on Jacob.
"What the hell have you done," he asks. Jacob was quick to defend himself. He replies, "I didn't tell her. You'd know if I did."

"She's here, isn't she? And she brought a friend," Paul exclaims. He scans his eyes over Jane's body in disgust. Hammerhead narrows her soulless eyes and steps in front of Bella, shielding her from their nasty glares. A dark chuckle rumbles in the back of her throat.

"Your friend didn't tell us jack shit, mister. So how about you step the fuck down," Hammerhead raises her voice, spit escapes her mouth as she continues, "pig."