Blood VS The Soul

FLORENCE AIRPORTAirplane         Jane sits in the back of the plane by herself

FLORENCE AIRPORT
Airplane
Jane sits in the back of the plane by herself. Alice and Edward are seated in the middle of the plane, whispering to each other. She looks over and realizes they're arguing about something. Jane hasn't talked to Edward since they kissed one another. It pains her but she dismisses it.

      Releasing a sigh she leans back in her leather chair, stretching her body to the max

Releasing a sigh she leans back in her leather chair, stretching her body to the max. Hearing a satisfying crack she groans and grabs her black duffle bag. Jane unzips it, noticing a black dry-erase marker on top of her clothes.

She takes it, popping the top off. Jane hesitates before she turns her body toward the small window. She starts to write something on it.

Once she's finished she smiles at her masterpiece. It reads, "Control is a weapon for fascists." That's when she senses a presence beside her. "Nice artwork." It's Edward Cullen, the man she just saved from literal death. Her smile immediately drops. He takes a seat next to her.

  "Thanks," she whispers, looking out the window.

    Edward looks at Jane, noticing her pained face. They don't say anything for a while. "So now what," Jane asks all of the sudden. She her head to look at the immortal vampire.

      "Hopefully things will go back to normal," he answers. Jane scoffs loudly and turns, looking back outside the window. "Normal," she mutters. He says nothing. "Why'd you even kiss me," she asks, looking back at him. "Was it in spur of the moment? Guilt? Does the thought of me being your girlfriend's cousin fucking turn you on, Edward?" Edward's stunned.

   "Do you think I kissed you because I felt any of those things? Jane, I did that because I thought I lost you."

     "You didn't even want me," she whispers, staring at her chipped nail polish. "Do you really think that," he asks. Jane purses her lips, showing off her set of dimples. She stays quiet. "Jane, you're my soulmate. I love Bella. I do but," he shakes his head, "I love you too." He's conflicted between two people.

   "Yeah," Jane asks, her voice softens. "Well you're gonna have to get it together 'cause I'm not into that polyamory shit," her voice hardens again. Jane's angry with herself.

     She lifts herself off her seat and stomps her feet, causing the plane to shake a bit. Jane finally reaches Alice and takes a seat beside her. "Your brother's a piece of shit," she whispers, angrily.

Alice rubs her arms as Jane takes a sip of the airplane's cheap vodka. With a sigh Jane places her head on Alice's shoulder. They talk about other things for the rest of the ride. Alice tries to distract Jane from thinking about Edward.

CULLENS HOUSE
Living Room  
           Alice, Edward and Jane had arrived to Forks just two hours ago. She still hasn't talked to Edward since they were in the airplane.

The entire family is currently gathered up in the living room. They surround Bella. Jane stands in the shadows, leaning her back against a wall. The house has been restored to it's original warmth and beauty.              

  "You all know what Edward wants. And you know what I want. But I won't force myself on you," said Bella. Jane watches in silence.

       Edward sits off to the side as Bella addresses them. Jane could be seen rolling her eyes in the back. She takes a sip from her red cup. It contains Esme's homemade mango juice. Bella continues, "I think the only fair way to handle this is by vote." Edward wasn't expecting her to say that. "You can't be serious-"

      "I vote no." Edward is interrupted by a voice. It's Jane and she's angry with the world. She steps out from the shadows. Everyone spins around to get a good look at her. Her hair is a black chaotic mess and her eye makeup is smeared down her face. She looks like a wreck.

Jane stands in front of Bella, crossing her arms.

   "Edward doesn't fucking love you, Bella." Gasps could be heard from behind her. "Jane," Edward warns. She ignores him and continues, watching Bella's stunned face.

"He left, Bella! He left! Is that love? I mean, shit if that's love then fucking hate me." Jane chuckles, waving her cup in the air. Edward glares at Jane as she laughs in his face.

"Tell her, Edward."

Jane turns to look at him as he clenches his jaw. "Tell me what," Bella asks from her seat. "Jane," Edward warns her again. They stare at each other for what seems like the longest time. "Fucking pussy," Jane scoffs, shaking her head.

"This party sucks anyways."

Jane walks out the house before disappearing completely. She goes home to see how Charlie is holding up; the very same place his daughter should be. Victoria watches from afar.               

HIGHWAY
MOMENTS LATER
         A Ferrari has pulled over to the side of the road. Victoria peers in the window, smirking. The driver is a middle-aged man with streaks of grey hair. He smiles at her beauty. "Where you headed," she asks. He replies, "Seattle." A slow grin appears on her face. "Sounds perfect." Victoria climbs into his car.                                     

SWAN RESIDENCE
Jane's Room

Although (although) we're apart
You are a part of my heart
But tonight
You belong to me

        A soft humming could be heard behind Jane's closed bedroom door as she hums a nineteen, twenty-six song. She's currently sitting in her vanity chair. Music plays behind her. She sings along to it, smiling at her reflection. Her eyes sparkle.

I know, I know
You belong to
somebody new
but tonight you belong to me.

She brushes a comb through her golden locks as the song ends. Her feminine figure turns around. It's Karen. Her freshly painted pointer finger presses the radio button and a new song begins to play. The song, " This Is Love" by Ilene Woods starts playing in her room. Karen turns back around and hums,  smiling back at her perfect reflection.

  Karen points at the picture on her mirror and giggles softly, pulling it off with tape still in tact. Her red lips press against the photo as she kisses the man in it.

     "I'm gonna fucking ruin your life, Edward Cullen," she whispers, smirking. Karen places the photo back on Jane's vanity table and lifts herself off the chair. Her eyes scan through the room's walls. The walls and ceilings are now cluttered with thousands of photos. They're all of Edward and his family.

FIN