Bride In Training

THE UNDERGROUND"I swear to God, Scarlet," Jane mumbles, embarrassed

THE UNDERGROUND
"I swear to God, Scarlet," Jane mumbles, embarrassed. "Jane, don't stress! You're gonna ruin your makeup," Scarlet Harlot replies. She takes Jane's face and smiles. "You look perfect. Now come on! Let's show them," she exclaims, gently pushing her. An awkward Jane emerges from the shadows, wearing a skimpy bunny outfit.

"Woah," BabyDoll gasps, her blue eyes bright and wide. Lucy Fugue quickly covers her eyes as Hammerhead whistles, looking over at Jane. "Taa-daa! Now, this is outfit number one! It has a little cuteness to it, but lots of ass," Scarlet exclaims, spinning Jane around. The girls on the couch get a good glimpse at Jane's bum as Scarlet's bunny shit reveals more than it should.

A flushed Jane, quickly turns back around. "Hey! Don't be afraid of what ya mama gave you! Give us a little cat walk," Scarlet Harlot instructs. "Scarlet, I-," Jane gets cut off by Scarlet placing her pointer finger over her lips. "Shush! Now walk," she tells her.

Groaning, Jane walks across the room. Her knee-length heels clapping against the ground. Then, she turns and comes back around. "Eh," Scarlet cringes. "We need to work on that."

Silver Tongue laughs to herself as she takes a swing from her beer. A sigh could be heard by the train as someone appears in the room. "Woah. What's going on here," it asks. Everyone spins to find Karen. "Uh oh," Penny Farthing mumbles. "Aw, shit. Here we go again," Hammerhead says under her breath.

"Oh. Um, we're just teaching Jane how to flirt and walk for her wedding. It's nothing," Scarlet replies, offering a forced smile. "Oh? I didn't know she was getting married. I love weddings," Karen replies. The room grows quiet.

None of Jane's alters are particularly fond of Karen. Karen always manages to finds a leak within the system so she can stay in the surface for an extensive period of time. So this forces the other alters to be unable to come in after her. This was seen when she planned a wedding with Edward. Eventually, Hammerhead got through the leak and reached the surface, bringing the wedding to halt.

This is one of the reasons. The second is Karen's obsessive nature with, basically, anyone who looks at her twice. A couple years ago, back when they were in Arkham, Karen had managed to escape. She immediately went to her ex boyfriend's house, her old therapist, to find out why stopped visiting her.

Crazed, she found him in his family's home. While walking inside, she found his father's military room filled with weapons. Angry, she grabbed the nearest object - a shotgun. Karen almost killed him, but luckily, he survived. Now Jane can't be within a ten mile radius of him and his family. This includes his pet dog.

"Well, you could always come in and join us," Lucy Fugue suggests. Hammerhead shoots her a look. "Oh! I'd love to," Karen exclaims, beaming a smile. She walks toward Jane and squeals. "Girls night!"  Jane sighs and smiles softly, slipping her jeans on top of her borrowed lingerie piece.

"Okay," Karen claps her hands excitedly. "Flirting 101. In flirting situations, the key is making them check you out without letting them know that you know that they're checking you out," her hands hold her waist.