Eden and Rosalice

WOODSEdward and Jane go to the woods on a hunt, as they run at super speed Jane again starts to notice everything in the woods

WOODS
Edward and Jane go to the woods on a hunt, as they run at super speed Jane again starts to notice everything in the woods. Her vampiric form gracefully jumps over plants and fallen trees. The sun shines on her glittering skin as she watches a yellow flower bloom right in front of her.

Jane releases a cheer as she zooms past Edward. They laugh together, enjoying the nature. Finally,
they stop after jumping over a waterfall. Edward stands behind his bride. "Close your eyes," he instructs, standing behind her.

Jane closes her eyes and turns, smiling. "What do you hear," he asks. She starts hearing an owl, a squirrel and then a dear. Jane goes over to look at the dear when she sees a human in the distance. A growl escapes her throat as she smells his blood.

The hiker hurts himself as he climbs up the mountain. Jane looks like she's about to attack when Edward intervenes. "Jane, don't," he yells after her. Unable to control herself, she bolts and starts running towards the human. Her hands and feet gracefully climb up the mountain. Jane stops behind the man, ready to sink her teeth into his neck.

Eventually, Edward catches up with her and stops her as she's about to attack. "Jane, stop! I'm sorry, I didn't realize there'd be people this far from the trails," he says.

Jane looks back at the human, trying to control herself. Slowly, she takes another step toward. "Jane.. don't do it," she hears a faint whisper coming from her head. Lady Purple has made her appearance for the first time since her transformation. "I can't," Jane whispers, pained.

Growling, she begins to climb up the mountain- this time faster than before. "Jane, no," Edward yells for her. The man sits not too far from her. "Katy, you have to stop her," Lady Purple exclaims, seeing as Flaming Katy is the closest to the surface. Jane stops in her tracks as a warmth consumes her body.

Flaming Katy is a personality that is said to have first shown up when Jane wanted to try on some new clothes and Katy shoplifted against her wishes. Katy emerges as a woman made of living fire. She doesn't like being interrogated and is one of Jane's more anti-social personalities.

Suddenly, Jane's body catches as on fire. Flaming Katy turns her head, looking at Edward. Fire burns in her eyes as she smirks, remembering the time they met for the first time.

Growling, she jumps back and lands beside Jane's husband. He cautiously steps back, weary of her roaring fire. Suddenly, Katy leaps off off the cliff. He looks at over her as she leaps off. Edward watches as Flaming Katy zooms through the trees, burning them in the process. "Damn it," he mumbles, running after her.

SOMEWHERE IN THE WOODS
Flaming Katy has lead the body far from the mountain. The flames in her body turn to mist as Lady Purple gives Jane the "ok" to go back to the surface. Jane is now back in control. Edward sprints behind her, finally stopping behind her.

They stand behind a series of trees as she watches a dear appear. She goes to catch the dear, but a mountain lion comes up. It leaps towards the dear, at the same time, Jane jumps in and takes down the mountain lion as the dear runs off. Her husband watches, amazed.