Someone Makes An Appearance

THE UNDERWORLDThe Nun's Station         Sister Magdalene sits in her station

THE UNDERWORLD
The Nun's Station
         Sister Magdalene sits in her station. Her knees dig at the floor as she looks up at the statue before her. It was a ten foot tall statue of Jesus Christ on the cross. Her hands sit on the table in front of her as she closes her eyes, reciting prayers.

      Her station consists of a full chapel with stained glass windows and religious figures spread across it's walls. Behind her sits twelve rows of wooden benches. Next to the small church sits a small room, consisting of a twin sized bed and a brown cabinet.

     Someone comes up behind her. It was Jane. The Nun opens her eyes and turns her head to look at her. Jane's eyes stay planted on the large figure before her. Her lips part, "I can't remember the last time I walked into a church."

    The nun looks at her and replies, "you're not supposed to. Miranda's to thank for that." Jane steps forward and kneels down next to the nun, folding her hands together.

They pray in silence.

THE UNDERWORLD
Living Area
   "I'm so fucking bored! It's so stuffy in here, I need to fucking breathe," Hammerhead groans, laying her shaved head on Flit's lap. He looks down at her and flicks her forehead. Hammerhead rolls her eyes and sit back up, crossing her arms as she leans back on the couch.

Dr. Harrinson looks up from her magazine and says, "well, you could always go up to the surface and prevent the body from killing itself but," she shrugs, "thats just a thought."

    Hammerhead looks up at the doctor and narrows her eyes, "fuck you, Harrinson. You don't know what it's like up there. That house is fucking depressing." Hammerhead lifts herself off the couch and paces around, swinging her arms.

Dr. Harrinson lifts an eyebrow and goes back to reading her fashion magazine.

"I don't even understand. I mean- Jane, yeah. She finally found people she could consider friends. Shit, she even looked like she really liked that Edward guy. That girl has gone through a lot but shit, Bella? She knew the guy for a whole year and all of the sudden he becomes the air she breathes. I could never understand love," Hammerhead looks at Lucy as she finishes her speech.

"He's not in love with her, you know," every one looks at the psychologist.

      Dr. Harrinson continues, "he just likes the idea of Bella. The thought of being with a fragile human; something so forbidden just attracts him to her. He confuses that with love," the psychologist continues. "It's truly wondering what the mind can do."

Hammerhead speaks, "yeah. Well, if I ever come across that fucker again, I'm releasing Sylvia on his ass." Lucy Fugue looks up from her book and smirks, shaking her head.

SWAN RESIDENCE
Still no one had gone up to claim the body. This exposes it to danger. Hammerhead hasn't returned since last night and neither has anyone else. It's ears perk up. "Bella! Jane! Breakfast's ready," Charlie yells, knocking on his daughter's and niece's bedroom doors.