ALICE

SWAN RESIDENCE         Flit laughs at a joke Baby Doll made as he pushes the front door open

SWAN RESIDENCE
    Flit laughs at a joke Baby Doll made as he pushes the front door open. Wind wafts in, causing Jane's hair to fly in the air. "Why did the kid throw his clock out the window," Baby Doll asks.

"Hmm. Where," the teenager asks, smiling. "Because he wanted to see time fly," she exclaims, giggling. Flit laughs, removing Jane's green jacket off his shoulders. He was ordered to distract Baby Doll meanwhile the adults/teens discussed a plan to find Jane.

Flit hadn't noticed the black Mercedes parked by
the Driveway.

"Now, that was a good one," he exclaims and walks into the living room, accidentally bumping into someone. He releases a feminine scream then realizes its Alice. He's stunned. "Oh my," he was interrupted as Baby Doll appears.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It's Alice," she exclaims, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Everyone in the underground grows quiet. Baby Doll goes to hug Alice but Hammerhead was quick to take over.

      A growl rumbles her throat as she pushes Alice back against a table. She grabs her by her white scarf, "Lets talk about what that sadistic fuck did to us," she starts. Hammerhead stares into Alice's golden eyes. She felt trapped under her fierce grip.

  Hammerhead yells, "You fucking-" She was then interrupted by Baby Doll. She gasps and quickly lets go of Alice's scarf. "No! No! No," she exclaims. Alice watches as Baby Doll begins to cry in front of her. "You promised," she yells. Tears run down Baby Doll's freckled face.

Then Sylvia appears and jumps back, away from Alice's form. She hovers in a corner. Jane's black pupils dilate as she completely takes over the body.

"I was locked up in a cage," she whispers, glaring at the female vampire. Her dark voice shakes Alice to the core. "Hey, it's okay. You're Sylvia, right," Alice tries to diffuse the situation. "Pretty feathers for the master fuc-," Sylvia ignores her question as she starts to recite one of her poems. She was quick to reach for Alice's throat but stops. They look at Alice's pixie-like features. Alice hesitates before she walks toward Sylvia. "Jane?"

It was Flit who was taking over. "Jane? Jane hasn't been here in months," he states. Alice opens her mouth to ask something but The Nun shows up. She says, "Hello. I don't have much long. I know where Jane is. I can tak-," she was interrupted by Penny Farthing.

Seeing Alice had triggered the body to rapidly shift alters. Not to mention; more than half of Jane's alters are angry with the Cullens for causing Jane's disappearance, so they all have something to say to Alice.

  "I want to speak to Jane," Alice exclaims. She looks at Jane's body, trying to identify is in control. Whoever's in control begins to cower away from the female vampire. It was Penny Farthing.
"A-Alic-c," she asks quietly. Alice's eyes soften as she looks at Penny. "Penny" Alice asks. "Yea-," her answer was cut short as her face turns blank.