Romeo, Juliet and Rosaline

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL  Jane soon reunites with Alice and Jasper in the school hallways

FORKS HIGH SCHOOL 
Jane soon reunites with Alice and Jasper in the school hallways. A smile immediately spreads across her face as she sees them round a corner. A squeal escapes her lips as she wraps her arms around Alice's tiny figure. "Hey, Alice." Alice smiles and hugs her also. They swing back and fourth, embracing themselves. Jane turns to Jasper and hugs him as well, smiling still. He wraps his arm around her also, chuckling as Alice starts talking about her plans for Bella's birthday.

Jane begins to feel a pull in her gut. She opens her mouth to say something, but Edward and Bella enter the double doors leading Alice to go off to them. She watches as Alice shoves a small, wrapped gift in Bella's face. Jane stands back, along with Jasper, watching their interaction. That's when she hears them.

"Fuck's so important about a birthday anyway? It's just another day closer to death," Hammerhead bitterly mumbles.

"I don't know but I do enjoy birthday pastries! Especially those little ham croquettes with cheese inside," BabyDoll's feathery voice echos through Jane's mind.

"You mean cheese sticks," Hammerhead asks.

Before BabyDoll could reply, Jane quietly mutters, "Something's off, you guys." She talks into thin air, talking about the tug at her gut. Alice is busy talking to Bella and Edward about the party, but Jasper heard Jane. He furrows his brows in confusion."We need to talk to Lady Purple," she says, rushing into the nearby bathroom.

BATHROOM
She locks herself into a stall, sitting on a toilet. Jane closes her eyes, rolling her head back to face the ceiling. She begins to recite, "O' Lady Purple, Lady of wisdom, please accept my body." Luckily, no one is in the bathroom. Everyone else in the Underground begins to recite this, and all of the sudden, the body begins to tremble as Lady Purple takes control. Jane's eyes begin to flicker. She quickly covers her face with her hands, trying to control her breathing.

Flashes of Bella's birthday party flick through their minds as everyone in the system sees what Lady Purple shows them. They see Bella walking down a flight of stairs with a massive birthday cake standing on a wooden table. There's music playing and then...

Everything changes. There's blood and glass everywhere. Everything turns black but they can hear a series of screams and animalistic growls. The black covers lifts to see something red linger within the trees. Then.. everything turns black again. Jane's vision goes back to normal as she hears people talking outside her bathroom stall.

"Yeah! I know right. Anyways, bitch do you gotta dollar?" It's a female voice. "Girl, for what," another girl asks. The voice from earlier responds, "So I can go get a slushee. Come on, girl. Stop trippin'. I see it right there! Give me a dollar!" They both laugh.

Jane has no time to think of what she saw as she realizes how late she is for her English class. She rushes out the bathroom and jogs toward her first period class. "Fuck," she mumbles, opening the classroom door. The bell rings loudly behind her. She's just in time.