DADDY

JANE'S CHILDHOOD HOME         Jane walks down a very familiar hallway

Jane walks down a very familiar hallway. It's her childhood home. The walls are covered in green wallpaper and framed family photos. They vary; some are of Kay Challis, while others are of her deceased mother. Her feet stop in front of her old bedroom door. Jane notices the door is open slightly. She hesitates. Slowly, she walks inside and immediately notices Kay Challis in the center of the room.

Kay Challis sits on the floor, playing with her puzzles. Her feet walk behind the five year old. Jane watches Kay run her small hand over the half-finished masterpiece. A small gasp escapes Jane's lips as she realizes the imagine in the puzzle is from her field. That memory belongs to her.

"This is where it began, isn't it," she asks, her voice trembling. Jane slowly, kneels beside her five year old self and purses her lips, looking at Kay.

"Kay, I don't know who you need me to be," she starts, her voice cracking, "I don't know if I'm supposed to feel happy, but I know you're perfect. I know you're just a memory, but I don't know where to turn or who I can trust or if I can. I'm trying but I don't know if I want to try anymore." A sob escapes Jane's lips as she begins to cry.

      Jane reaches to stroke Kay's hair but her tan hand goes through. That's when she hears it. Jane closes her eyes as she hears footsteps approaching. She turns her head to look away from the door. "Sweet, sweet, Baby Kay. There you are," her father says. "Come," he instructs. He extends his hand for Kay to join him.

    Five year old Jane looks up from her puzzles and looks at her father. "I haven't finished my puzzle yet," she says, her voice soft and sweet. "Finish it later. Come with me, baby," he replies. She hesitates before she stands up. "That's my good girl," he whispers. And takes a hand.

Jane spins her head and looks at Kay Challis as she continues to sit on the ground. Instead of letting Kay Challis take his hand, Jane took it instead. Kay's big brown eyes land on Jane. "Bye. Bye," she whispers. Kay watches as her father leads Jane away from her room.

HALLWAY
Black Annis's nails screech as she drags them across the stone walls. "I smell men," Black Annis whispers, "No men allowed." The Cullen family rounds a corner and stop in front of her. "Hello. We're looking fo-," Edward was interrupted as Black Annis smacks him across the face.

Alice and Esme gasps. Emmett runs to try and hold Black Annis away from Edward but an invisible barrier separates her from them. "No man can pass," she repeats. Within a second she had slashed the other side of Edward's fleshy cheek with her razor - sharp nails. His pale face begins to bleed. This has been the first time a century. He holds his cheek, looking at the woman. "I'm here for Jane," he says.